• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.skysports.com/football/...n-hits-out-at-declan-rice-over-england-switch

James McClean says that anyone considering to play for another country or seeing RoI as a "stepping stone" should "sod off and play for someone else".

Taking a very nuanced view on dual nationality players I see. I respect his view on the poppy but this seems like a very hypocritical thing to say considering he has caps for NI's under-21s and has previously said he was delighted at being called up.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...n-hits-out-at-declan-rice-over-england-switch

James McClean says that anyone considering to play for another country or seeing RoI as a "stepping stone" should "sod off and play for someone else".

Taking a very nuanced view on dual nationality players I see. I respect his view on the poppy but this seems like a very hypocritical thing to say considering he has caps for NI's under-21s and has previously said he was delighted at being called up.

Yeah but Ireland should be just one team... :whistle: :run:

Pretty chunky loss for little old Bournemouth. Not surprising carrying a wage bill of £108m on crowds of 12k

There is a buyer for Bolton and he is not dodgy at all....honest gov

Former Watford owner Laurence Bassini. Twice declared bankrupt and an alleged financial misconduct that stopped him being a director for 3 years. He says the FL have cleared him to take over.

He was in charge of Watford when they were hit with a transfer embargo.

There is a buyer for Bolton and he is not dodgy at all....honest gov

Former Watford owner Laurence Bassini. Twice declared bankrupt and an alleged financial misconduct that stopped him being a director for 3 years. He says the FL have cleared him to take over.

He was in charge of Watford when they were hit with a transfer embargo.

I know we shouldn't laugh but... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Huddersfield relegated on a tied earliest ever with Derby from 07/08

Good riddance, won't have to watch them shitting up the divison with their god awful football next season.

Bolton Wanderers players are refusing to train for 48 hours after staff were not paid their salaries on time for the second month in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back