• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Fitness Thread

What is it? I get a page of nonsense when I click on the link...

If you are local the Brewood Cycle Challenge is another good sportive.

100760f344b2e344ac53b7eb42669833.jpg

b0710459ed980d8553e36dc5aba5fafc.jpg

Hells yeah baby! Hand me my crown...

Never thought I'd quite quite so excited about ordering a bottle cage:

126943_1613076.jpg

But I am!

Got a 50 mile ride on Sunday starting in Poyton and going round Jodrell Bank:

GHP5WeX.jpg

Not looking forward to that last 15 miles! Plus the weather is forecast to be really bloody windy. Ah well, should be a good challenge!

With the 40 miles I did on Saturday, I'm on track to clock in about 160 miles over 8 days. Might need a beer or two on Sunday night!

Just googled it. Cripes! 23% :yikes:

cheshire-cat-2.jpg

Fuck that noise!

Dudes, there are reasons we invented mechanically propelled vehicles. This is one of those reasons...

Looks like a cobra in a nightclub.

Nice! Looks pretty effective.

What is it? Lights under the saddle?

It's a rear light which also has lasers that shine on the floor behind the bike. Pretty good, to be fair.

I saw it on a Facebook page and all you had to pay was the delivery.

It's a rear light which also has lasers that shine on the floor behind the bike. Pretty good, to be fair.

I saw it on a Facebook page and all you had to pay was the delivery.
Decent idea, could be a good alternative to an annoying blinking light in your face whilst still providing the visibility.

Didn't know where to put this, it was either here or the Advice thread, thought here would be better...

I need some help/advice on a new bike as I've started biking to and from work.

I've borrowed a bike from the girlfriend's stepdad, who's like 6ft+, I'm 5'6 at a push haha. You can imagine the struggle, but not just that, the pain I'm in, I'm not sure if it's just because I've not been on a bike for years or the bike just doesn't suit me.

Distance wise, work is about 2-3 miles away so not that far, but far enough that it takes me an hour to walk back. Getting here there are a couple of hills, not so much steep, just lengthy (if that makes sense?).

I realise I've probably not written that very well at all, so if there's anything else that needs adding, I'm more than happy to oblige.

Thanks for any help at all!

Back