• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Just watched 'The Life Of David Gale'. Great advert for America's brutal policy of judicial murder!

The Grand Budapest Hotel.

I absolutely loved this film.

We Anderson films in general do my head in. No-one speaks or acts like a normal person. Especially kids. I saw Moonrise Kingdom a while back and it was OK but suffered badly from kids acting like adults and vice versa with no-one speaking like a real person.

Rian Johnson to write and direct Star Wars 8 and 9. With Josh Trank and Gareth Edwards doing the spin off films Disney look like they are taking this very seriously. If 7-9 go well my hope is that they go back and remake 1-3.

I really liked Brick and Looper so a decent choice.

'Joe'

So many characters in this film that could easily have been taken from off the streets around by me.

Eli Wallach has passed away,98 years old.

Not long got back from seeing Pulp Fiction. The Mac in Birmingham have it on today, sat & sun. I'd never seen it on a big screen, only video/dvd, so thought I'd meander down.
It's been a while. I'd forgotten what a superb film it is! Cracked up completely at Christopher Walkens scene.
Really enjoyed it on a big screen too.
If you're a fan/fancy a treat, get yourself there tomorrow or sunday. Worthwhile!

Not long got back from seeing Pulp Fiction. The Mac in Birmingham have it on today, sat & sun. I'd never seen it on a big screen, only video/dvd, so thought I'd meander down.
It's been a while. I'd forgotten what a superb film it is! Cracked up completely at Christopher Walkens scene.
If you're a fan/fancy a treat, get yourself there tomorrow or sunday. Worthwhile!

Could never see the appeal in that film Mr Jelly,

Mind you what do I know about what is classed as a good film or not, when my fav film is Saving Mr Banks !!

Could never see the appeal in that film Mr Jelly,

Mind you what do I know about what is classed as a good film or not, when my fav film is Saving Mr Banks !!

Step aside Butch. Love that film.

I'm a race car in the red.

Oh yeah? Well I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother fucker, mother fucker!

Royale with cheese!!!

So many great lines to choose from.

Saw x-men days of future past yesterday. Brilliant effects and a pretty good film.

Back