• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Ted Stryker from Airplane is flying the fucking plane. OH THE MAJESTY OF IT!!!!

Better casting than Game of Thrones! :icon_lol:

"It's running a little hot!"

:icon_lol:

They've even ripped off a line from Airplane!!

Kelly buys the farm as a shark flies into a plane looking pwopa hungry. Stryker sucked out of the cockpit and now our hero has to land at JFK with only Tara to help him. Plus death on a toilet.

THIS IS THE BEST FILM EVER

:icon_lol:

There has never been a better opening to a film ever.

No idea what you both are on about, but I'm almost wishing I was watching it too. :icon_lol:

No idea what you both are on about, but I'm almost wishing I was watching it too. :icon_lol:

Well Tara Reid had her hand bitten off by a shark (in a tornado), as she was hanging out of a crashing plane and screaming rather beautifully. She still held on though, fair play to her.

And she tried to shoot the shark, at 600 miles an hour, in a tornado.

Beat that Henry Winkler

Whilst still hanging on. Presumably if she doesn't need the hand to hang on, the fact she stayed inside the plane is slightly more plausible after it was bitten off?

And she tried to shoot the shark, at 600 miles an hour, in a tornado.

Beat that Henry Winkler

How did she try and shoot the shark if shes hanging on with one hand , hasnt the shark ate the other hand ?

How did she try and shoot the shark if shes hanging on with one hand , hasnt the shark ate the other hand ?

Nooooo do keep up. It bit off her shooting hand. Shooting at it probably pissed it off TBH.

Does it help if you are pissed whilst watching this film ??

And now it takes the piss out of Jaws : The Revenge

"it's like it knew who I was..."

Marvellous

Back