• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Design 1

smalldarth.jpg

Any new Star Wars film would be crap. Just like the previous six.

Star Trek is a level of awesome that is amazing but Star Wars towers above it and laughs. The ultimate Space Opera. Even with Jar Jar cunting Binks.

Star Wars is shit. For young pre-pubescent boys and adults who have never grown up.

Star Trek is better IMO. To quote Walter from Big Lebowski - At least it's an ethos.

Star Wars is shit. For young pre-pubescent boys and adults who have never grown up.

Star Trek is better IMO. To quote Walter from Big Lebowski - At least it's an ethos.

Bullshit.

Now you're repeating yourself. Have you been drinking?

Star Wars is $#@!. For young pre-pubescent boys and adults who have never grown up.

So clearly true. Star Trek is substance, Star Wars is style.

Btw the fact you still watch the current CBeebies version of Dr. Who isn't helping your argument.

It's hardly an argument. I love Star Wars and Dr Who, I don't like Star Trek. Merely an opinion.

It's hardly an argument. I love Star Wars and Dr Who, I don't like Star Trek. Merely an opinion.

You might need to reacquaint yourself with the definition of an argument.

A discussion in which disagreement is expressed

Hardly an argument indeed.

Last edited:
Back