• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Rocky IV (on a the moment) is both great and awful in equal measure, gotta love a good montage.

Dragoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Last edited:
Airplane! has just started on Sky2. I bloody love this film.

Just watched Cabin In The Woods. A pretty good twist on the teen slasher genre. Joss Whedon always does good stuff with his projects though.

I also saw Avengers the other night. Took it's time to get going thanks to all the different characters but turned into a pretty decent action film. Apart from the personality vacuum that is Jeremy Renner anyway.

Lawless which is due out soon looks interesting. Similar lines to Boardwalk Empire?

Just watched 'The Box', didn't really get it to be honest.

Just watched 'The Box', didn't really get it to be honest.

Is that the one where you get a million if you open it but someone else will die?

I've just watched the Bourne Trilogy this week,they're obviously not new movies but top notch action movies nonetheless.

Is that the one where you get a million if you open it but someone else will die?

I've just watched the Bourne Trilogy this week,they're obviously not new movies but top notch action movies nonetheless.

Ye that's the one, didn't really get the crazy backstory behind the box and the guy controlling it though.

Prometheus.

Truth be told I was disappointed.Everything visually looked good,acting was fine but the plot/story and plot "tools" more and more gave me the "I've seen all this before and they haven't really gone anywhere with it" feeling.

Prometheus.

Truth be told I was disappointed.Everything visually looked good,acting was fine but the plot/story and plot "tools" more and more gave me the "I've seen all this before and they haven't really gone anywhere with it" feeling.

Watching it now. The one crew member was Prime in The IT Crowd!

Watched Possession tonight. It's one of those so bad it"s funny films until it actually gets pretty fucking scary.

Watched Possession tonight. It's one of those so bad it"s funny films until it actually gets pretty fucking scary.

Is it the one with Sarah Michelle Gellar in it?

New Hobbit trailer - cannot WAIT for this!

That's going to be awesome, without a doubt.

I watched Taxi Driver last night, hadn't seen it before put picked it up on some offer in HMV seen as it's often labelled as something of a classic, have to say it didn't really do much for me, De Niro was great in it but the overall story seemed to be a bit of a let down.

Back