• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

The $#@!test film of all time ever HAS to be Nick Fury 'starring' The Hoff. Oh my good god it's bad. You HAVE to see it if you haven't already.

nickfury.jpg

It must be bad, it doesn't even have a rating

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/nick_fury_agent_of_shield/

The worst film I've ever seen is Diabolique, with Sharon Stone. Fucking awful.

You mean the science fiction show made primarily for kids? I won't doubt that.

Sorry but I fucking hate the Inbetweeners (except Will's mum). A lot of people on here have things/people etc that they really cannot stand. DW - Zubar. Mark - Jarvis. (And Henry. And Elokobi). Paddy - TalkSport. HazelGrove - pesky scientists. Frank - bad language. WolvesJoe - common sense.

For me, it's this appalling show.

So the question is, the Inbetweeners....

The-Inbetweeners-001.jpg

Or James Corden?

James_Corden.jpg

I could imagine if the Inbetweeners were to shoehorn in James Corden that would have some catastrophic result in your blood pressure....

It's a very good question, Newbridge. And one I really don't want to spend that much time dwelling on. At least the general consensus on this forum is that Corden is a wanker.

You need to let it go man, let it go

I didn't bring it up. In fact, YOU did originally. Troll.

but you carried it on.

You need to learn how to relax and let the annoying things wash over you, instead of storing all this hatred. Its not good man, not good

but you carried it on.

You need to learn how to relax and let the annoying things wash over you, instead of storing all this hatred. Its not good man, not good

I'm storing up phlegm for your orange squash.

Good, it will need some taste

The best comedy thats ever been made is Planes, Trains and Automobiles...

But Corden has been in Dr Who, TWICE...how come Langers doesn't love him in a sexual way?

But Corden has been in Dr Who, TWICE...how come Langers doesn't love him in a sexual way?

In the same way that I don't particularly get moist at the mention of Bonnie Langford.

Seen Ted.

pure shit. It isn't funny or satirical at all.

Went to see The Expendables 2 last night, decent if you just want to watch an action flick, nothing groundbreaking but a decent way to entertain yourself for an hour and a half.

Back