• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Anything with Christopher Guest in is usually good.

This Is Spinal Tap for instance.

Anything with Christopher Guest in is usually good.

This Is Spinal Tap for instance.

Aha! Now I know who your avatar is!

It's strange cuz my mind often places a persons avatar as my mental image of them, like Langers old one, I thought that was him ha! Not a doctor who baddie

I have to bring this up - sat through the WORST film ever on Movies 24 the other night

PI - Post Impact is so utterly incomprehensively bad that it becomes a work of comic genius. Almost a must watch. Plus Joanna Taylor gets her baps out, which is a bonus. Probably the only bonus to be fair.

A truly epic smorgasbord of fail. It makes Megashark vs Crocosaurus look like Schindlers List.

Is that the one where she walks round an indoor pool or something with them out?

Does it have Jason Statham or Dean Cain in it or someone like that?

Dean Cain

Totally superfluous shower room shag scene. Brilliantly fits in with the "plot" requiring Dean Cain's character to be grieving for his lost family and having spent three years trying to find them. One glimpse of Mrs Murphy's chest and it is porking time.

Have you seen Dead End? It would have to be quite something to trump that in the shiteness stakes.

Dean Cain

Totally superfluous shower room shag scene. Brilliantly fits in with the "plot" requiring Dean Cain's character to be grieving for his lost family and having spent three years trying to find them. One glimpse of Mrs Murphy's chest and it is porking time.

Nice norks though. Is she still married to Danny Murphy?

The Avengers:

Now that is awesome fun! Great entertainment.

Yeah, it's a decent movie. Not one I'd watch more than once, though.

Gonna give The Expendibles 2 a go later, I think.

The Dictator - shite.

Langers - Get your VIP tickets sorted..........they are making.......The Inbetweeners Movie 2 :disco:

Langers - Get your VIP tickets sorted..........they are making.......The Inbetweeners Movie 2 :disco:

I expected they would - after all, so many gullible people out there think that fucking shambles of a show is funny. The script'writers' of that AIDS-ridden brainfart of a show are laughing all the way to the bank.

Pah. Pah. And thrice - PAH.

It's still more mature than any of the latest Dr Tweenies, I mean...Who.

It's still more mature than any of the latest Dr Tweenies, I mean...Who.

You mean the science fiction show made primarily for kids? I won't doubt that.

Sorry but I fucking hate the Inbetweeners (except Will's mum). A lot of people on here have things/people etc that they really cannot stand. DW - Zubar. Mark - Jarvis. (And Henry. And Elokobi). Paddy - TalkSport. HazelGrove - pesky scientists. Frank - bad language. WolvesJoe - common sense.

For me, it's this appalling show.

The shittest film of all time ever HAS to be Nick Fury 'starring' The Hoff. Oh my good god it's bad. You HAVE to see it if you haven't already.

nickfury.jpg

Back