• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

I always imagined Reacher to look like Lawrence Dellalglio.

I always imagined Reacher to look like Lawrence Dellalglio.

...and here's another thing. Reacher never did much driving but got lifts, etc. Half of that trailer he was driving, godammit! I know I'm nit picking, but it's wrong I tell ye.

FFS....

Maybe it's only the drivers seat that has a booster seat?

FFS....

Maybe it's only the drivers seat that has a booster seat?

He'd need blocks on the pedals.

I can think of dozens of top actors who'd have made a better Reacher than that dwarf.

He'd need blocks on the pedals.

I can think of dozens of top actors who'd have made a better Reacher than that dwarf.

The Guard Dog would make a better Reacher than that cuntasaurus.

I've not read the last few Reacher books because I'm still sulking about the casting.

Women want him, men want to be him.

Who is Reacher?

He's a character in a series of novels by Lee Child. The character is a 6 foot 5 brick shit house with blonde hair that doesn't talk much, played in a film by a dark haired midget. The character is an ex military investigator.

Princess Bonjela...Ace Rimmer. There'll be time for explanations later—and, hopefully, some sex.

I saw Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy at the weekend. I normally like complex plots but this was a bit too confusing for me. Very average.

I saw Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy at the weekend. I normally like complex plots but this was a bit too confusing for me. Very average.

Saw this last night. Quite enjoyed it but I think all the flashbacks made it quite confusing. And then after loads of building up the mystery about who's going to be the mole, it's all over in a flash and it doesn't give you any insight into what role everyone else had played.

Who is Reacher?

Ah Bear, Check them out, then get on Ebay or Amazon and do yourself a favour and buy the set.
Genuine page turners.
If you do go on ebay, make sure you get the UK versions. The US have shite covers and they're slightly different sizes.
Don't look quite right when you have them lined up on your shelf.

Recommended The princess Bride to my young niece last week. She told me this morning that this is her favourite move scene...it is pretty good!

Princess Bride is utter guff. I have no idea why people like it. And I like Mandy Patinkin as well.

Back