• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

He's probably got a waxwork somewhere. People should charge over and run to hug that, it moves as much.
He used to humor them but either he’s tired of it or someone’s been in his ear to tell him how awful a precedent that sets.

Either way it’s a really bad look for the tourney IMO (not that I expect la Copa to be much better re: Messi).

Kids still love him it seems. He's an absolute joke these days but he gets indulged.

It's silly a bit but the shootings I've been near-witness to have really made me suspicious of people being where they shouldn't. Can't shake the feeling that it's only a matter of time before someone wants to do something "more" than just get a selfie.

We love to be anxious about shit.

88 year old Vertonghen and the fucking awful Wout Faes at CH for Belgium. Incredible.

Apparently Luke Shaw is set to return home

And a 4th at full time!

Whoever's handling security should be sacked off immediately. And Ronaldo really should be making the worst kind of noise about it.

Too many people desperate for a selfie without realising there are consequences such as being planted into the ground followed by arrest & a conviction's

Belgium looking very strong so far. Should have had another already.

Fuck off clive we’re not tuned in to listen to your voice or amateur comedy

Really patronising towards Romania also forgetting there’s a lot of Romania viewers in the UK

I usually like Ally McCoist but he’s highly sycophantic if there’s a stellar player on the pitch with his ooing and arghing

These pair on comms are complete muppets. That looked very tight for offside straight away, and especially on the replay. But no, complete shock and surprise when it gets ruled out. Open your eyes you clowns.

Yep soon as they showed the replay it looked like his right boot was off. Too busy wanking the Belgians off to pay attention.

These pair on comms are complete muppets. That looked very tight for offside straight away, and especially on the replay. But no, complete shock and surprise when it gets ruled out. Open your eyes you clowns.
I think im a clown as well. Thought it looked onside 😬

Live I thought it was off but on the replay thought the RB played him on. Haven’t showna replay since.

Lukaku has to be the sweatiest footballer around.

He had sweat all over his head when they kicked off the match never mind now when it looks like he's just finished doing the ice bucket challenge.

Back