• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Hope you're not flying from Manchester...

Very nervous about this. Not a full Scot but from Corby so that's about as close as you can get to a second nationality, very positive and full of hope right up to they showed Che Adams as long forward...can't wait to sign him.

Have to abolish the royals first with which any opportunity passed when the Queen died.

That rendition of Flower of Scotland was pretty awesome. Hope that isn't the highlight of the night for the Scots!

Not gunna be a pulsating game this one is it, plenty of possession though for Scotland.

Flower of Scotland isn’t even the official national anthem.
GSK is very dour and shouldn’t be used for England, Jerusalem is far more inspiring and talks more about the land and people not just one person.

The only good thing about this game is McGinn getting a kicking. In the other game Germany had a goal disallowed by VAR for a foul. Uninspiring games so far.

So far so dull. Both sides clearly happy waiting until there's about 15 minutes left to try and win the game.

Flower of Scotland isn’t even the official national anthem.
GSK is very dour and shouldn’t be used for England, Jerusalem is far more inspiring and talks more about the land and people not just one person.
Jerusalem doesn't mention people as far as I know.
I'd get rid of GSTK.
'Oh, England my Lionheart' by Kate Bush would be ok.

That's a fantastic impression of Bruce Lee by adams tbf.

Needs to stay the other end of the pitch, two completely unnecessary free kicks he's given away.

McGinn fancies himself at the Scottish level doesn’t he? Loves berating his team mates but goes easier on himself (as do comms) when he puts in another dog sht cross.

Adam’s absolute garbage. Please, please don’t let him wash up at Wolves.

Have they even had a shot. Recall a crap McGinn ball in which I suppose was on target.

Jerusalem doesn't mention people as far as I know.
I'd get rid of GSTK.
'Oh, England my Lionheart' by Kate Bush would be ok.

No one in specific but does talk about courage and strength

Back