• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Live I thought it was off but on the replay thought the RB played him on. Haven’t showna replay since.
Kneecap/toenail off.

Hate those offsides,. Give them 10cm margin FFS and at least then you can say yep it definitely deserves to be given offside.

Didn't look off to me there was no flick-on and he was behind the defender to start with.

McCoist has money on the Belgians getting a third judging by how irate he's getting.

Don't think the Romanians are any great shakes to be honest so difficult to judge. Romania had multiple half opportunities to equalise without the ball quite falling for them.

Defensively they've looked fairly ropey which is no surprise with Faes and Vertonghen.

Liked the way Romania have played but they lack any quality.

Judging by what we see in the EPL there are not many of the Belgians walk into the England team, (barring KDB and Doku).
We are just shit tactically and selection wise.

Belgium are a bomb scare at the back and will be exposed come QF

Lukaku has to be the sweatiest footballer around.

He had sweat all over his head when they kicked off the match never mind now when it looks like he's just finished doing the ice bucket challenge.
I always notice how sweaty his head is too!

Back