• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Ho ho what a fuck up from turkey, who i fuckin detest anyway.
Stunning matchsaving tackle from Pepe a tad earlier.

Someone check on Ronaldo please, clearly not well passing that.

Pedro zipping about well when he gets a chance, but am terryfied one of these turks will do him.

Portugal probably have the most talented squad overall, whether they can live up to that talent is open to question. They are another team with an iffy manager.

Portugal probably have the most talented squad overall, whether they can live up to that talent is open to question. They are another team with an iffy manager.
I don't have a lot of time for ol' Bobby but he's at least a guy who will let those players have a bit of freedom. I'd take him 100 times out of 100 over the guy who actually managed them to a trophy (well, maybe 99 out of 100, but you get the point).

Ruben was crashing the box earlier ffs! You love to see it.

Something has got to be done about these fucking pitch invaders. It's absolute cunting madness.

Edit: Now a third one!!

Well done to the steward hammering the pitch invaders again.

And a 4th at full time!

Whoever's handling security should be sacked off immediately. And Ronaldo really should be making the worst kind of noise about it.

He's probably got a waxwork somewhere. People should charge over and run to hug that, it moves as much.

And a 4th at full time!

Whoever's handling security should be sacked off immediately. And Ronaldo really should be making the worst kind of noise about it.
There were stewards but most of them seemed to be watching the game rather than the crowd!

Back