• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

I mean how much space do you want to give him?

Switzerland been very good but Italy would struggle to stay up in the PL.
Midfield is a shambles

Not how Italy planned on starting the second half.

Great finish.

Beautiful finish. Italy in all sorts of trouble.

Lovely finish but so slack from Italy.

This Italy team is embarrassing. Worst I've ever seen. They offer absolutely nothing
2010 was appalling and went out bottom of a weak group but I do think these are worse. I don't understand the tactics at all and the selections are questionable to say the least.

Yeah the tactics are mystifying. Hard to judge the players themselves on this IMV because none of them look confident in what the plan is at any given moment.

2010 was appalling and went out bottom of a weak group but I do think these are worse. I don't understand the tactics at all and the selections are questionable to say the least.
El Shaarawy for one is an odd choice. He was a nothing player at his peak so not sure where he has been dug up from at 31. Scamacca looks awful, not that they're giving him anything to work with but still. I just see nothing about this team to be optimistic about.

Been behind in every game including Albania and were seconds away from defeat against Croatia.

I've been a long time advocate of Spalletti for the job but he will face all kinds of criticism on his return to Italy (tomorrow).

Retegui coming on

Even old man Immobile would do a better job than Scamacca. Admittedly I don't keep up with European football as much as I used to, but there are so many players in this Italy squad who I've never heard of (or like Scamacca and Darmian have failed miserably over here) that it's no surprise they're not much cop.

Last edited:
That's an absolute sitter, both probably offside anyway.

Back