• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Slovenia’s turn to look a better side. They’ve had a few decent openings and we’ve had nothing. Although that’s a decent move except he’s 2 yards off

Absolutely appalling for 20 minutes, much better since but our passing is woeful.

So poor so far. Very narrow, very static. England are a very predictable and easy team to play against unless some individual quality lights up the game - quite similar to France. We desperately need some width and a proper focal point.

Rather concerned now that we may end up not winning the group. If we are on the 'wrong' side of the bracket we are in big trouble.

Bellingham has been appalling for 1.5 games now.

I mean seriously, he just needs to put Palmer, Gordon & either of Watkins or Toney on. Fresh legs, fresh ideas - get them on the pitch ffs.

This is boring, turgid shite.

I’m starting to think we are going to need to go behind to give ourselves the kick up the arse we need.

Bellingham has been appalling for 1.5 games now.

I mean seriously, he just needs to put Palmer, Gordon & either of Watkins or Toney on. Fresh legs, fresh ideas - get them on the pitch ffs.

This is boring, turgid shite.
Push Foden in where Bellingham is and Gordon on for me.

I honestly think Gordon is the one that would change a hell of a lot. Don’t really care who he takes off but get him down the left so we can actually use both flanks and stretch them a bit

Back