• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

One thing you can definitely say about Southgate is that he always gets himself on the nice side of the draw.
France to finish runners up in this group and us to win later would be the dream half of the draw

I cannot stand Deschamps' football, so so bad.

Way worse for me. Far better players to choose from over their respective terms. And they haven't even scored a goal here (bar a fluke OG) in two and a half games.

One thing you can definitely say about Southgate is that he always gets himself on the nice side of the draw.
Yep. He's made us very efficient at the group stage. Often be a random defeat that'd see us finish 2nd and having to play Brazil 70 in the next round.

Austria back in front. Very nearly another own goal too.

France in front too after Kiwior throws in a ludicrous challenge to hand them a penalty.

So now they have an OG and a penalty on the scoresheet, excellent stuff Didier.

Yeah, assuming we win the group we'd be favourites whoever we play, but I'd rather play a team like Slovakia or Romania who'll feel they've achieved their aim by getting out of the group. Plus with the Dutch you probably lose the ground too

2-2 it's been ruled out for handball but it will be corrected and given.

Big old Wout causing chaos.

Funniest thing about the Scotland game is.

All the Scots wearing Argentina Tops it's an Argie that fucked them.over 😂😂😂😂

Poland getting a penalty via VAR here

France look shit

Netherlands score due to VAR correcting a refereeing decision on a rule only brought in because of VAR

That's an awful penalty by Lewandowski but he might get away with it as Maignan was off his line

Back