• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Should have had Palmer on for Bellingham, Eze has looked like an non league player since he came on.

Denmark aren’t a bad team. But it’s like a Europa League team coming against peak Barcelona. They just don’t actually have any quality in the attacking third

Rice and Bellingham have been an absolute disgrace second half. £185m of midfielder to do a very good Joe Hodge impression.

Absolutely fucking rotten stuff.

Not putting Palmer or Gordon on is laughable stuff.

We're never gonna look fluid or attacking under Southgate. He just doesn't know how to coach that style of football.

Even Gary O'Neil would do a better job in that regard. So would Potter.

Only Geuhi and Trippier come out with any credit. Bellingham looked done in after 20 minutes and was left on the pitch to stroll about and contribute nothing. That’s not on him it’s all on Southgate.

I dunno, there just seems to be a degree of complacency within the England team. It's like they think they just have to turn up and they can beat teams like Serbia and Denmark. They got away with it against Serbia.

I’m struggling to defend that performance, has very much 2006 vibes about all of this I’m afraid we look very flat

One positive: it's nice to be able to experience big team bias from the officials.

Back