• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Tough old game, football.

Albania had counters and screwed them up, can’t complain.

Again it’s just decision making that’s the big difference a complete balls up of the an Albanian counter attack 1 minute before the equaliser.

2-2. Deserved it over the course of the game.

Wooooooooooo underdogs

It’s peak football regardless. Breathtaking stuff.

Absolute madness but thoroughly entertaining

Probably going to say it everyday but that was probably the best game so far

I've seen nothing of Bolla while a Wolves player, but on the first 20 minutes against Germany he looks quite a bit better than Doc.
I think that's a foul.

Defender steps into Gundogan if anything and then just bounces off him.

Probably gets given as a foul the other end though.

I've seen nothing of Bolla while a Wolves player, but on the first 20 minutes against Germany he looks quite a bit better than Doc.
He is, I mean Doherty has never, ever, ever been able to defend at any level (he was awful at it in League One 11 years ago) and also now has no athleticism whatsoever so he contributes very little going forward. Bolla doesn't look anything special but he doesn't have to be, you could easily see him being a serviceable, cheap back up option.

Strange one all round.

Pure guess on my behalf, but we never showed any interest in giving him a chance so I assume at some point he refused to sign another contract, just to be sold or loaned out again. Got booked at Molineux as a Wolves player, without ever actually playing for Wolves which makes a good trivia question

I agree, but why not give him that chance 12 months ago when he was our player and we were apparently skint and couldn't afford anyone until we sold Nunes.

Rather than handing a 3 year deal to a fat, old free agent.
Maybe he didn't want to stay at Wolves?

Maybe he didn't want to stay at Wolves?
A year ago? Well if that's the case then sell him.

I can completely understand him leaving of his own free will when he doesn't have to sign a new contract if he doesn't want to.

Back