• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

You were saying?
I could literally feel Chicago supporters all crying out as one, “where the fuck has that been hiding?”

Makes a difference when you give a shit about the shirt you’re wearing I suppose.

I could literally feel Chicago supporters all crying out as one, “where the fuck has that been hiding?”

Makes a difference when you give a shit about the short you’re wearing I suppose.
Its a funny old game..😳

I have yet to see Che Adams do anything that makes me think he is anything other than an average Championship level player. I fucking hope we don't sign him.

Can see both these begin to settle for a draw after about 60 minutes. Swiss know a draw puts them through and Scotland know it keeps them alive.

I have yet to see Che Adams do anything that makes me think he is anything other than an average Championship level player. I fucking hope we don't sign him.
He's probably top level championship, brought the ball down and layed it off nicely once, puts himself about, shows for the ball, closes, defenders down.
That's about it.
As much use as the old version of Diego Costa.

'He isn't as bad as X' isn't a reason to go out and sign him.
It's how we've been conditioned now. Fwiw if it's to sit on the bench, come on for the last 15 and cover injuries and suspensions then he's par for what Fosun aspire to be. As a starter he's below that

I suppose he's not had a lot of service in this game so wrong judge him on this alone, but we kind of know what we'd be getting if we signed him. 16 starts and 4 goals maybe? Depending on injuries etc.

Back to the game: Swiss looked like they could score every time they attacked, first half.

Nah draw is ok for both Swiss know it’s them through if they get a draw

Perhaps not inevitable after that miss by Ndoye...terrible.

Back