• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Bristol City winning. Look like their position in the “top 2 hopefuls trying their best to miss out on the playoffs” with Sheff Utd and Leeds will be taken by Derby soon enough.

Cardiff beating Barnsley.

Villa wining too. Terrible lucky goals for both of them too

I think it's Steele back in goal for Sunderland, that was atrocious keeping.

I've had a Villa / Cardiff double as it was bound to happen.

Boro ahead too. I can live with that, as it puts Blues even deeper in the shit.

Derby in front.

Huge week for us now. 3 without a win and the teams below us putting us under some real pressure and the gap closing. Hopefully by FT on Saturday we have put the chasing pack back in their place

As they have written our team talk I expect normal service to be resumed.

Could have done With the Reading game being on to ease the pressure. Failing to win tomorrow Ramps in right up going into the Villa game. They will smell blood and our fan base will be nervy

Tell you what if we lose tomorrow we might be in trouble. We absolutely need a convincing win to halt this momentum from the others

And that's why letting that shit out this week was stupid. We could have been nervy. Now we will be utterly fired up

Why are people panicking FFS? :icon_lol:

Did anyone seriously think Cardiff and Villa were going to drop points tonight? Same for Fulham really.

It's not like we can do anything about other clubs' results. Just have to make sure we get the job done when we set foot on the pitch.

Back