• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Tell you what if we lose tomorrow we might be in trouble. We absolutely need a convincing win to halt this momentum from the others

Leeds are fucking shit. Their forum EVERY poster is predicting a massive loss.

I’m glad we’re away tomorrow actually, think there would be a lot of nervousness in the crowd at molineux. 3 games without a win and watching the chasing pack all win tonight

Why are people panicking FFS? :icon_lol:

Did anyone seriously think Cardiff and Villa were going to drop points tonight? Same for Fulham really.

It's not like we can do anything about other clubs' results. Just have to make sure we get the job done when we set foot on the pitch.

This is it.

Do you trust us to get 18-20 points over the rest of the season? If so, then you have nothing to worry about. If you don't, then you believe that we're going to go on a run of form that would be absolutely catastrophic relative to everything else we've shown. And I'd like to know why that is.

Leeds are fucking shit. Their forum EVERY poster is predicting a massive loss.

Oh I think we’ll win, we played alright at Fulham until the fuck ups for the goal and as you said we’ll be fired up after this week

Oh I think we’ll win, we played alright at Fulham until the $#@! ups for the goal and as you said we’ll be fired up after this week

Im not sure we will win tomorrow or at Villa, a draw in both would be fine.
If the Leeds team that turned out in the 2nd half against Bristol turn up then we will do well for a draw.
If the Leeds team that played against Boro turn up then we should get 3 points.
There are plenty more matches we will be picking up points after these two.

win all our home games and we're there anyway. win away games too and we'll be there all the sooner. easy to say I know :)

Leeds have been abominable for months. Their fans hate Heckingbotham already.

Do well to draw? Bollocks. We should win, and win comfortably.

Leeds have been abominable for months. Their fans hate Heckingbotham already.

Do well to draw? Bollocks. We should win, and win comfortably.

Yes we should win comfortably, like against Norwich but we didnt then.
Leeds blow hot and cold, they played well against B City 2nd half (once the fans got behind them) Saiss is a very decent player.
Yes, they were abysmal against Boro on friday.
Just saying, i wouldnt be upset with a draw in both matches and then we have two VERY winnable matches after that.

Barnsley get a goal back. Come on you little Tykes

We are the best team in the bloody division. We haven't suddenly turned into Sunderland.

It's all in our hands. If we do what we need to do, no one can affect it. If we don't, no one but ourselves to blame. Simples.

Personally I don't think the investigation stuff will affect our players in any way, positively or negatively.

To be fair Villa and Cardiff are playing games you’d expect them to win.

Ruddy saves Oliveira’s shot and this would be all irrelevant (not saying it is relevant, but no one would be panicking)

Ruddy saves Oliveira’s shot and this would be all irrelevant (not saying it is relevant, but no one would be panicking)

He should save that of course, but we're in no kind of danger if Neves doesn't give away a stupid free kick right after we've scored and then if N'Diaye bothers marking properly.

Go in at 2-0 at HT in that one and we win very easily.

QPR late equaliser. Derby are irrelevant but I still want them to choke again. Barnsley goal would be awesome

We will still finish in the mid 90's points wise - none of the others will, let alone two of them. We will be fine

Certainly Cardiff, Villa and Fulham are showing no signs of slowing down. We do have a fight on our hands to finish this season off in the top 2 whether people want to admit it or not. We’re still a very good team and I think we’ll be fine but we’re definitely going to have to get there on our own and not rely on the others messing up. Beating Leeds and Villa would go a long way to ending the momentum they have been gaining

Derby in 2018: DWDDWDLDDLD

Has Hoddle taken over?

Might put a fiver on Leeds and one on Villa to beat us, thereby guaranteeing we don't lose either game.

Back