• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Had us winning by 6points from Cardiff with Fulham in third

Villa below them though I clearly have an unconscious bias against them as gave them a shed load of draws

A string of wins puts this whole situation to bed it’s that close.

xxxxing hell - we're top with 98 and Villa second on 91 poor old Cardiff 5th

Predictor I got us top on 100, from Derby 87, Cardiff 87, Fulham 85, Villa 85.

Looking through our remaining fixtures, I would be extremely disappointed even we didn't get 3 points from the games against Reading, Burton, Hull, Birmingham, Bolton, Sheffield Wed & Sunderland. That's 21 points there, taking us to 94. All the remaining games we can realistically take points from as well, although I'd imagine will be tougher than the ones mentioned. Still think we are going to win the league, and comfortably. Voted on the poll 96-99 points, still think it will be in that range.

According to Villa fans it’s given they’ll beat us a weak on Saturday.

Brentford vs Cardiff tomorrow has been postponed

That is great news for us. No narrowing of the gap before we kick off

That is great news for us. No narrowing of the gap before we kick off

Yep and then the chance to put the pressure right onto them by winning and stretching the lead to 9 points

Starts clogging their fixture list to.

Set to be an announcement tomorrow morning on our game basically if there’s no more snow it’ll go ahead.

Looking at the forecast there’s supposed to be light snow in Wolverhampton this afternoon and evening but nothing tomorrow. Wouldn’t surprise me tho if the WMP step in an call it off.

So in terms of playoff and automatic chasers left on today:

Derby V Fulham
Bristol V Wednesday
Bolton V Preston

Fulham leading at Derby

Bristol leading and Preston losing (are we looking that far down the table?)

Fulham leading at Derby

Bristol leading and Preston losing (are we looking that far down the table?)

No - Cardiff, Villa & Fulham are the only ones that will provide any real challenge

Back