• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

I said a few weeks ago I'd like Cardiff and Millwall to go up as they'd both go straight down again.

I agree Cardiff will win tonight - Colin will have 'em fired up for this and agreeing with an earlier poster, I think Derby are going through their usual end-of-season shift at the local bottling factory.

I'd like to see Cardiff/Warnock sweat it out for a bit longer so hope they lose tonight. I think they'll go up anyway but no harm in making them get a bit nervy about it.

I'd like to see Cardiff/Warnock sweat it out for a bit longer so hope they lose tonight. I think they'll go up anyway but no harm in making them get a bit nervy about it.

I'd like to see Colin lose in a controversial way in the last second and go mad (obvs he will be a British gentlemen in any event)

I'd like to see Colin lose in a controversial way in the last second and go mad (obvs he will be a British gentlemen in any event)

Even if they simply lose he will moan about the game being postpone previously. Fingers crossed!

His Palace team didn't win at Bristol City in the most controversial manner I could think of when Freddie Sears had a goal disallowed that hit the bar at the back of the goal that was tethering the net down and bounced back out. It's as clear a goal as you'll ever see and the ref just plays on.

I said a few weeks ago I'd like Cardiff and Millwall to go up as they'd both go straight down again.

:whistle:
Do you dislike them? Doesn’t matter to me who is fighting relegation in the Premier next season will be irrelevant to where we will be in the table

I know I'm in the minority, but 4th from bottom is still goal number one for me. Even without investment I think this side would finish around 12th, but Fulham would do well because of their style of football and Villa would be an attractive proposition for players. I'd rather 2 duds went up even though I dislike them both for various reasons

I'm torn on Fulham, part of me thinks they'd survive the Prem without much hassle, but another part wonders if they wouldn't become a clone of Blackpool's 2010/2011 side.

Blackpool got 70 points when they went up, they were total guff.

But in the Prem. Unless they invest in some serious talent defensively I would expect them to get absolutely shredded at the next level, a la Blackpool that year. They won't have any choice but to get at teams as hard as possible.

Again, if they buy new defensive talent, fair enough. But as they are now... The more I think about it, the less I like their chances at top level.

They will buy some defenders I am sure. Their owner isn't exactly skint either.

Why would they not buy any defenders?

Blackpool got 70 points when they went up, they were total guff.

Mind you, so were Fulham for most of their last tenure in the PL. Somewhat better prospect now, perhaps, but I still wouldn't expect them to be troubling us. It's the final 11-17 in the PL who need to be worrying about who they'll be facing next season.

Alan lives next door to him doesn't he?
Down the street, more like.

He's investing a TON of money into the Jaguars and Jacksonville as a city at he moment. Whether that will effect his investment in Fulham I don't know.

Back