• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Mind you, so were Fulham for most of their last tenure in the PL.

Not so sure about that. Struggled in their last couple of seasons but only had one other serious relegation scrap other than that I think. In the top flight for well over a decade. Four top half finishes. Europa League final.

I agree that it's irrelevant who comes up with us and I don't see the point in false modesty or being overly conservative, we shouldn't be struggling at the bottom end.

You'd hope that they would, but what goes on in Khan's head is anyone's guess. The man is a lunatic.

If he tells Jokanovic "you cannot buy any defenders" then you can have my season ticket next year.

Down the street, more like.
I'm sure Jacksonville is just warm and sweet where you pop round to each others houses with homemade apple pie, just like Walton's Mountain

I'm sure Jacksonville is just warm and sweet where you pop round to each others houses with homemade apple pie, just like Walton's Mountain
Yes, it's not at all like living in the Third Layer of Hell.

If he tells Jokanovic "you cannot buy any defenders" then you can have my season ticket next year.
Probably need a new midfielder as well, good as their three have been this season. Still not a good tackle among them (although from the looks of things McDonald has vastly improved that side of his game since he left Wolves).

Anywho, just thinking out loud.

Seriously, though, it's a weird place. Some parts are pretty alright. Some are downright beautiful. And others you'd swear were airlifted straight out of 1980s Compton (the LA one, not the training ground).

I watched a documentary a few months ago about the DA election there. The incumbent who'd been there for about a decade was a proper flog 'em and hang 'em merchant, but she lost to a more liberal candidate. Have things changed for the better?

I watched a documentary a few months ago about the DA election there. The incumbent who'd been there for about a decade was a proper flog 'em and hang 'em merchant, but she lost to a more liberal candidate. Have things changed for the better?

Well it sounds like Frank and Glasgow won’t be moving there anytime soon then.......for the avoidance of doubt, this was an attempt at humour!

Get ready for your day in Court...

It's okay. It's kind of like Texas in that there are way more liberals here than you'd ever expect based on the stereotypes, but at most levels of government things are dominated by conservatives and/or conservative special interests.

And don't even get me started on how powerful the private health insurance industry is in this state. Properly dystopian nightmare stuff.

/thread hijack

Great chance for Derby then, should be 1-0.

How the fuck is Madine fucking starting for Cardiff?

Not so sure about that. Struggled in their last couple of seasons but only had one other serious relegation scrap other than that I think. In the top flight for well over a decade. Four top half finishes. Europa League final.

I agree that it's irrelevant who comes up with us and I don't see the point in false modesty or being overly conservative, we shouldn't be struggling at the bottom end.

I was going more by the 'last on MOTD' criterion than anything but, you're right, that Europa season was a memorable one, and I recall being really pleased for them.

So glad about the Derby result after watching Sean Morrison's video having a go at the Derby players. What a foul mouthed thick idiot. So glad we don't go near 'players' like him.

Anyway - what a twat he must feel now. Gave them their team talk.

It was an appalling display of 1980's crap from Cardiff, Derby were OK second half but that that great IMO. I still enjoyed watching it although Warnock made sure to behave himself disappointingly for me as I wanted to see his head come off.

It was an appalling display of 1980's crap from Cardiff, Derby were OK second half but that that great IMO. I still enjoyed watching it although Warnock made sure to behave himself disappointingly for me as I wanted to see his head come off.
Oddly Cardiff couldn't cope when Derby copied their tactics and started to lump the ball at the forward.

It has been pointed out many times on here...but Gary Madine is fucking dreadful. He will be back on loan at Bolton next season.

Back