• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Omg I’m in tears promotion never gets old or boring yes yes yes .

and to top it off I cashed out on a Fulham win at 88 mins.

So happy. I think I celebrated that Brentford goal almost as much as any goal this season.

Well done, Nuno and team - now go and bag the title.

Cardiff need a maximum of 3 wins from the following:
Forest (h)
Derby (a)
Hull (a)
Reading (h)

You'd have to fancy them to do that.

Cardiff need a maximum of 3 wins from the following:
Forest (h)
Derby (a)
Hull (a)
Reading (h)

You'd have to fancy them to do that.

I dont know, it might be trickier than it looks. Reading are still on a bit of a new manager bounce with players potentially positioning themselves for next season. Hull have some very good players and can be tough to break down, while Derby'd performances vary a lot. Those are two potentially tricky away games. I wouldn't say it's beyond any of those to get points off Cardiff, as impressive as their results have been thtoughout the season. Forest are awful but you never know in this league, there are plenty of strange results.

In a way wouldn't it be nice if Cardiff went up only to sack Colin after a few games whenbthe actual footballing quality of most of their players shines through?

Big game at The Den tonight. Probably all over for Fulham as far as top two goes if they don't win.

They should win with the cart horse* up front. Milwall don't do possession, so Fulham will see a lot of the ball tonight and if their front 3 are on form they will create a lot.

*(c) Glasgowwolf

Really looking forward to watching this one. Personally I want both Fulham and Cardiff to win so it goes to the final game.

They should win with the cart horse* up front. Milwall don't do possession, so Fulham will see a lot of the ball tonight and if their front 3 are on form they will create a lot.

*(c) Glasgowwolf

It will be an interesting game for sure. If Millwall get amongst Fulham it could go either way. I think Fulham are coming off the boil a bit so an early Millwall goal would make things very interesting

Millwall are unbeaten at home since November, so it will take some effort from Fulham to turn them over.

Millwall are unbeaten at home since November, so it will take some effort from Fulham to turn them over.

But surely that means they're due a defeat ������

For all the talk of the great form that Fulham are in, we are 1 point behind and Millwall are level with them in the form table over the last 8 games.

For all the talk of the great form that Fulham are in, we are 1 point behind and Millwall are level with them in the form table over the last 8 games.

To be fair Fulham's good form stretches back 21 games and they have won 16 of them. After their start to the season they should be nowhere near challenging for 2nd spot

To be fair Fulham's good form stretches back 21 games and they have won 16 of them. After their start to the season they should be nowhere near challenging for 2nd spot

Yeah, I guess. 9 and 10 points over us and Millwall in that period.

I like our form stretch going back 43 games !

Back