• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Just put Sky Sport News channel on record just in case the big yellow banner with black writing “BREAKING NEWS” happens

Brentford must be fuming at the officials. They would be 2-0 up but for their clear cut mistakes.

Whether you like it or not, you can see why its supporters want VAR.

Not sure that this really matters that much to us - win tomorrow & its all over anyway

Fulham will be history & Cardiff will only going to be able to match the points total with a worse goal difference (unless they score a lot somewhere which they have they have not shown the proclivity of doing up to now)

Only chance they will have is if we play our u18 side for the last 3 games & even then would back us to get at least 1 point from games against Bolton, Weds & Sunderland

Not sure that this really matters that much to us - win tomorrow & its all over anyway

Fulham will be history & Cardiff will only going to be able to match the points total with a worse goal difference (unless they score a lot somewhere which they have they have not shown the proclivity of doing up to now)

Only chance they will have is if we play our u18 side for the last 3 games & even then would back us to get at least 1 point from games against Bolton, Weds & Sunderland

It doesn't really matter but having the main aim sorted tonight would be rather nice

Beside the chance of celebrating tonight and tomorrow

Are you mentalist?

This is promotion done

Brentford would be a really good side at this level if they had a better striker.

Oh well, come tomorrow Fulham are an irrelevance.

I always thought Targett looked a bit hopeless when I saw him for Southampton those few times but he's been very good tonight.

Brilliant play from Brentford.

Mokotjo is exceptional in midfield.

We are premier league, I say we are premier league...

Almost a shame, I was hoping Fulham could overtake Cardiff.

Back