• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Lost two out of three didn't we. Massive bottle job.

The panic from people was hilarious :icon_lol:

I don't mind, I had a similar 'issue' last season when we were losing to Brentford. Actually might have been worse :)

I don't mind, I had a similar 'issue' last season when we were losing to Brentford. Actually might have been worse :)
86 minutes in and relegation was looking nailed on. Season turned around in 5 mins

Feels bizarre to me that so many of the best players in this match (Millwall/Fulham) have such recent or existing ties to Wolves.

Meanwhile, someone has thrown a coin at Fredericks.

Fulham beat Millwall 3-0 after moving up a gear in the 2nd half and showing their class. What a difference Mitrovic has made to them.

Bliss watching Cardiff v Forest later and couldn’t give a flying xxxx about the outcome. I don’t care whatsoever who comes 2nd or wins the play offs and will be watching because it’s football.

Bliss watching Cardiff v Forest later and couldn’t give a flying xxxx about the outcome. I don’t care whatsoever who comes 2nd or wins the play offs and will be watching because it’s football.

... but not as we know it.

Mancienne comes on and of course concedes the free kick that Cardiff score from (looked like he screwed up the marking too)

How did we ever think he was remotely good?

Total car crash defender had a half decent season with us. Don’t know how he’s managed a career at the 2nd tier.
Cardiff have again been average in this game.

Looking forward to Derby - Cardiff tonight. Quite alarming to think that in virtually any other season the "experts" would have been describing Cardiff as "worthy winners of the Championship"

Whatever we think of their style of play or their manager, Cardiff have been superb this season. They have been in the Top 4 for the majority of the season and only really had 2 dips in form (4 defeats over Christmas and then Easter with 1 point from 9, inc the defeat against us). It is only Fulham's stunning run that has stopped them being promoted with ease.

You see the likes of Sheff Utd and Bristol who were pushing us every step for 4 months and they are now fighting to get 6th place. Fair play to Cardiff.

Agree, Kenneth.

I think Cardiff will win tonight. Derby seem to have completely bottled it again

I'd like to see Derby win so the final 2 games are exciting from a neutral perspective but Warnock will badly want to win this after what happened with the postponement.

I want Cardiff to win as they’ll be utterly gash in the Premier and Fulham can take Villa out of the play-offs.

Back