• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Appalling 'keeping. Burton look like they've given up.

Doesn't help that since January, Clough has basically said in all his interviews that they will more than likely get beat. If the manager is walking around with the feeling of defeat then the players will soon go along with his mood.

Did I miss something? Why are there so many matches today (a Friday)?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Cardiff loss was always a long shot - just get to kill Villa & Fulham off in the next 4 games & we can deal with the Welsh upstarts in the last 4

This doesn't really change our situation. However, Villa are now under massive pressure.

Yes very true would just be nice to have it in the bag sooner rather than later. Fulham now 2 up

Then again Fulham & Villa have to keep winning (& they won't in all games left) - we don't, though agree that it would be nice to get it sorted with a few games to go

Villa all but ending their own chances of challenging Cardiff drawing 0-0 with Hull unless something happens in the last few mins. Just need a couple of Fulham cock ups and we are there.

Imagine the Cardiff game being the one that seals promotion......

I had that on in the background so caught a few minutes here or there - was like washing my eyes out with bleach, dear me.

Even Bruce's patented "throw on all the strikers" tactic didn't work, surprisingly.

It's down to Fulham and Cardiff, I think. Fulham have got by far the easier run-in so I don't think they're going to let up anytime soon.

Villa are done, they aren't catching us now, 15 behind with 7 to play. No chance.

90 points will be enough, am still sticking with 95-96 on roundabout where we will finish up, if not more.

this time of the season the relegation threatened teams always pick up, you don't really want to be playing them if them winning depends on them staying up. Sunderland smashed in 4 yesterday and Blues won again, there will be a surprise in there for sure. They also have Millwall away, which is a very tough fixture.

I suspect the top 3 will finish as it is.

Even if Cardiff beat us and Derby, they still won't go above us. GD keeps us ahead, unless they beat the both of us by 2-3 goals each.

And we have an easier run in than them.

Hopefully Sheff Utd can stop the Cardiff machine on Monday night and then we can get something from them on Friday and put it all to bed

After the Boro game I just think anything is possible now, I really want to beat them after their antics at our place and in fairness the Boro game should have prepared us nicely for that kind of treatment.

Back