• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Tuesday will be tough - draining, emotional wins can be difficult to follow up.

Bristol was draining and emotional (not as much as last night mind) and we confidently despatched a good Brentford team 3 days later

Bristol was draining and emotional (not as much as last night mind) and we confidently despatched a good Brentford team 3 days later

I think we’ll be ok, but think it might be a ground out 1-0, especially with Neves out, and Saiss potentially on empty.

I think we’ll be ok, but think it might be a ground out 1-0, especially with Neves out, and Saiss potentially on empty.

Would be happy with a point at Cardiff (could accept a loss if I didn't want to lose twice to Warnock in one season)

The other games will produce enough points for us to get over the line with games to spare

If we play to our best we can win all our remaining games, at our best no team in this league can live with us. Would be magic if it happened but the old sceptic in me says there will be a few more bumps in the road before we finish the season hopefully as champions.

After the effort put in last night and the loss of Neves and Doc, I think Tuesday will be tougher than Friday.

After the effort put in last night and the loss of Neves and Doc, I think Tuesday will be tougher than Friday.

Hull weren't that bad tonight, but no cutting edge at all

We get the first goal and its game over

With the results so far today, a win for Sheff. Utd over Cardiff tonight will now move them into the playoffs.

#extraincentive

Surely Cardiff are due a defeat just going by the law of averages, hopefully it comes tonight.

Big Leon with a trademark scuffer!

-edit- whoops, deflected, my bad. Funny one to watch trickle in though.

Was watching on a glance on my phone. Sheff Utd kinda thrown that away. Clarke should have had a 2nd. Cardiff very phyiscal and direct. Going to be tough at there place.

They looked tired to me. Especially at the back. We are far more clinical than Sheff Utd were tonight.

It will obviously be a tough game but I'm more than confident enough to be honest. Neves and Doherty getting a rest could work in our favour for that one too.

We played 'Boro and had Attwell with the whistle. Cardiff play Sheff Utd and have Michael Oliver as the ref.

Who's the ref for Friday?

Back