• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

It would be nice to win the league after all this time at the top....

Yeah I know, and I think we still will. Was just saying the 3 wins and a draw you said we needed for promotion was off.

We will end on around 95-96 points I reckon minimum, that will be enough for the title

Yeah I know, and I think we still will. Was just saying the 3 wins and a draw you said we needed for promotion was off.

We will end on around 95-96 points I reckon minimum, that will be enough for the title
I still think we will need 90 for promotion - though perhaps Fulham's form is finally changing. I'd really like us to go up with a bang though, would be awesome to secure promotion against blues :)

9 games in 6 weeks a lot of midweek football.

85 point will not get us promoted. 3 wins and a draw are needed, 3 of the next 4 games will not be easy and as we've shown very well in the last few game we beat the out of form weaker teams and really struggle with the in form teams.

2 ppg gets Villa and Fulham to 85. Id like more to be safe but I honestly think 3-4 points will do it.

Hmmm. Funny how they managed to get their game on the other week when the snow was much worse.

So what's your conspiracy theory behind the cancellation???

So what's your conspiracy theory behind the cancellation???

Wolves saw that Derby had an injury crisis so sent a brown envelope to the iPro to persuade them to cancel, thus helping Wolves ‘buy’ the league?

Hmmm. Funny how they managed to get their game on the other week when the snow was much worse.

Snow by my house is as bad today as it was at any point in the last bout, also hadn't snowed round here for about 3 days when other games were cancelled so plenty of time to clear things whereas this time all the snow fell last night and they had an early kick off.

There wasn't any snow in Derby after Thursday last time, their game was 3pm on Saturday. Plenty of time to sort the ground and surrounding area. This time there was snow overnight and with a 12pm kick off, not the time. It's not any more complicated than that.

There wasn't any snow in Derby after Thursday last time, their game was 3pm on Saturday. Plenty of time to sort the ground and surrounding area. This time there was snow overnight and with a 12pm kick off, not the time. It's not any more complicated than that.

Indeed, I work on The Wyvern and that bridge by KFC/Pizza Hut is lethal under snow/ice. I imagine the tow path by the River is no fun either which loads use.

Add in the road works on Wyvern Way and the 52 and there is risk for people walking by foot and those traveling by car.

Derby have a huge injury list. That's why they called it off. Derby police have confirmed it wasn't their decision but the clubs. The roads are clear, Leicester's game down the road is on. Cardiff fans halfway to the ground. It's just a really poor decision.

a65f88135fe0f1a7fe9c3dee6c0754b0.jpg

2785253f5498841185e61b8d40a58823.jpg

I honestly don't give a tinker's cuss. If Derby are at full strength for the re-arranged game, and Cardiff end up with some nasty fixture congestion then it makes it easier for us to take the title.

Leicester 'down the road' from Derby.

Fuck's sake Bear, there's got to be 30 miles between the two grounds!

Derby have a huge injury list. That's why they called it off. Derby police have confirmed it wasn't their decision but the clubs. The roads are clear, Leicester's game down the road is on. Cardiff fans halfway to the ground. It's just a really poor decision.

a65f88135fe0f1a7fe9c3dee6c0754b0.jpg

2785253f5498841185e61b8d40a58823.jpg
#jorgefixeditforwolves

Fair play to Derby I say, take advantage of the situation and get themselves an extra week to get players fit.. I wonder if Leeds will be contacting the FA to ask how they postpone games in the future and if Bruce will not be talking about it in his next presser

Yes Neil Warnock, who once told his players to get sent off in order to get a game abandoned, is furious. My heart bleeds for him.

Back