• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Fuck off Villa, never thought I'd enjoy a Noblot win but that was sweet as fuck.

Love it. Panic over, we're up.

Even if Villa & Fulham won all their matches we'd only need 11 points from 8 games.

Great results for us today. Come on Derby tomorrow!

I think we can all breathe a little easier now after the Villa defeat. We would have to a meltdown of monumental proportions over the last eight games to blow this, and I just don't see it happening. :)

Good amount of pressure on Cardiff tomorrow now in the Sheep Shaggers Derby. Come on you Rams!

Between us and Cardiff for the title now. Nice one Villa, perfect response to beating us :icon_lol:
Cue Bruce whinging about our transfer policy again soon!

Compare the feeling tonight compared to 1 week ago, this last 6 days have been as good as we could have imagined.

Raise a glass tonight boys and girls. Premier League.

If you thought VillaTalk was a fun read after QPR, you ought to read it now.

They must already be debating whether Bruce should be sacked.

Compare the feeling tonight compared to 1 week ago, this last 6 days have been as good as we could have imagined.

It’s been a hell of week reminds me of the feeling I had after we beat Derby in 2009

It’s been pivotal, think it’s fair to say Villa expended a lot of energy last week, some real mentally strong performances by ourselves over the last 2 games.

They must already be debating whether Bruce should be sacked.

Basically want Bolton and the ref investigated for starting the match with a white ball.

Mulling over a reply to my Villa mate, who sent me a text last Saturday night saying it was going to go to the last game.

Im hoping to get tickets to come over for the blues game, would be magic if that was when promotion was guaranteed.

Back