• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Basically want Bolton and the ref investigated for starting the match with a white ball.

Hard losers again, at least last Saturday we accepted we were beaten by the better side.

Hard losers again, at least last Saturday we accepted we were beaten by the better side.

Would have been really hard work to come up with a different explanation than that, tbf.

As much as anything I think they're just emotionally destroyed having beaten us and then conspiring to collect none of six points that really should have been in the bag for them.

What was? Whether they'd make the play offs

Based on their forum, not making the playoffs is a very real possibility to them. And I don't think I've seen a single poster saying they'll win the playoffs.

It's pretty gloomy over there.

Villa are 7 points from an auto place, with a chance it could be 10 tomorrow.

They are 8 points ahead of the top team outside the playoffs.

Time to look down, not up, Potato head,

They're also behind Fulham on GD now.

Last Saturday's spanking was definitely worth it for how glorious the last week has been.

Brucey will of the Alan Brazil speed dial this week.

Wooorrrr lines weren't painted in the snow. It's unfair. Like.

Fuck off Bruce you cunt.

Yeah, it's not like Bolton had to play in the same conditions or anything.

If the weather is the same in Derby as it is here there’s no way today’s game is going ahead.

If the weather is the same in Derby as it is here there’s no way today’s game is going ahead.
Had snow overnight, but nothing heavy.
ce803c83412dfafa4699b65849ab0ac9.jpg

One more win and we're done. Might even already be done. Seems we were Villa's cup final. To me the bigger games were always Leeds, Reading and Burton. I'd have expected nothing from Villa away at the start of the season. Win the games you're meant to win and you'll be fine. Potato head has fucked it.

One more win and we're done. Might even already be done. Seems we were Villa's cup final. To me the bigger games were always Leeds, Reading and Burton. I'd have expected nothing from Villa away at the start of the season. Win the games you're meant to win and you'll be fine. Potato head has fucked it.
85 point will not get us promoted. 3 wins and a draw are needed, 3 of the next 4 games will not be easy and as we've shown very well in the last few game we beat the out of form weaker teams and really struggle with the in form teams.

I will happily take a point from Cardiff a point from derby and a point from bora as it keeps the distance the same and uses a game.

85 point will not get us promoted. 3 wins and a draw are needed, 3 of the next 4 games will not be easy and as we've shown very well in the last few game we beat the out of form weaker teams and really struggle with the in form teams.

Maybe of late however through the season we have brought many a good run to an end with Bristol City and Brentford over Christmas being a couple of cases.

We won't need 92 points to get promoted.

The maximum Villa and Fulham can get to is 93, no way we need 3 wins and a draw. In reality 2 more wins gets us to 88 which will more than likely be enough (I think we will get more than that, still think we will finish around 95-96 points)

We won't need 92 points to get promoted.

The maximum Villa and Fulham can get to is 93, no way we need 3 wins and a draw. In reality 2 more wins gets us to 88 which will more than likely be enough (I think we will get more than that, still think we will finish around 95-96 points)
It would be nice to win the league after all this time at the top....

Back