• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Average position of remaining opposition:
Wolves 15.2
Cardiff 11.6
Villa 12.4
Fulham 16.2

The usual crap but I might add there was a few wolves fans on stirring the pot to.
Alan from Solihull quote “Neves is a clown” and “Grealish is 20 times the player he is”

Neves is key to Wolves pattern of play, Villa have little pattern to their play and are over reliant on individual quality.

Not writing them off at all (or anyone for that matter, nothing is ever a given in sport) - just that, on current form and other factors taken into consideration, Boro look by far the most dangerous team to me of any of the teams Cardiff and Wolves are collectively facing over their next three matches before going head-to-head.

I think Boro are picking up but if you look at the teams they have beaten in their last 3 games you would expect them to do so, Barnsley, Blues and Leeds are all poor sides. Bamford has found a bit of form and Traore is always a threat due to his pace but away from those 2 i think they're still vulnerable at the back and the midfield 3 are ok but not the most creative.

Pulis got fortunate when he lost Gestede to injury because Boro were playing long ball with very little chance creation. Besic has been a plus for them.

I agree with you in reality, but with the fixtures they have I gave Villa 6 wins and 3 draws (Bolton, Norwich and Millwall) and Fulham 7 and 2 (Sheff Wed and Millwall), which on form and table position stacks up, but then I wouldn't have predicted Villa to lose on Tuesday night...

I would say that both will get three to 6 points LESS than that in reality. Thats why we dont win the fpootball pools. The unpredictability of the games. A player gets sent off, a flukey own goal, an injury, a poor decision it all turns games. Us, Cardiff, Fulham and Villa have all had their 7 game winning run now and none of us will better that this season. #cyberfakt

I got stick for going 7-4-3 for our remaining games a few weeks back but that looks a good shout again now!

Derby are winless in 7 and purely down to law of averages are due a win. Ditto Cardiff’s winning run, they’re overdue a loss or a couple of draws. Fancy Derby 2-1 on Sunday.

Fulham simply won’t win every remaining game like some are predicting. That would mean they win something like 13 in a row at home. No team goes on runs like that. They may well get to 87 or so points though.

Villa will also get 16-20 points I reckon, taking them to 85-89.

We’ll win in Cardiff and take the league on 96 points.

Derby are winless in 7 and purely down to law of averages are due a win. Ditto Cardiff’s winning run, they’re overdue a loss or a couple of draws. Fancy Derby 2-1 on Sunday.

Fulham simply won’t win every remaining game like some are predicting. That would mean they win something like 13 in a row at home. No team goes on runs like that. They may well get to 87 or so points though.

Villa will also get 16-20 points I reckon, taking them to 85-89.

We’ll win in Cardiff and take the league on 96 points.

Pure fantasy :)

Maybe Brucie could explain how Villa were able to sign Robert Snodgrass, who West Ham signed for £10m last January.

Fat headed cunt.

Might be on here but i dont remember seeing it.
Bruce said last week that, he was offered Bonatini before the season but they couldnt afford his wages...Spiers & Judah just mentioned it on their podcast.

I'm sure they could have cleared some wedge by not signing Terry on 100 grand a week...

Or if Bruce hadn't acted like a kid in a sweet shop last January, spent literally tens of millions of pounds buying up some of the best performing Championship players and then realised he didn't know how to use any of them.

If he's wasted the money he was given (and he has) then that's his problem. You can't always just ask for more. See Dave Jones for further details.

They are unlikely to catch us now, so stirring up as much shit as possible is a free shot for them in the hope the EFL do something

Kinda Off Topic but still Fulham related..
Fulham v Qpr tomorrow,is it regular for QPR to send back 800 tickets for the away end at what is more or less an home match?

Kinda Off Topic but still Fulham related..
Fulham v Qpr tomorrow,is it regular for QPR to send back 800 tickets for the away end at what is more or less an home match?

Is it a case that fans buy tickets for the neutral area as they aren't sure that they will get one for the official away section, only to find out later that there were plenty left over?

Is it a case that fans buy tickets for the neutral area as they aren't sure that they will get one for the official away section, only to find out later that there were plenty left over?
Reading the Fulham forum i dont think that is the case at all, to be honest i never thought there was that much anomosity between them but it seems so.

Maybe Brucie could explain how Villa were able to sign Robert Snodgrass, who West Ham signed for £10m last January.

Fat headed cunt.
He's only on loan though, and because Bilic decided he didn't want him. Smacks of management at WHU signing him rather than the manager.

More comparable is luring Champions League player John Terry by paying him extortionate wages. Not the rest of the division's fault if you're stupid enough to gub a large portion of your parachute payments on wages though is it Steve?

The point being that Snodgrass is on £60-70k a week at West Ham and you can bet your bottom dollar that Villa are picking most if not all of that up.

Shouldn't really be possible for a Championship club, especially one who spent as much as Villa did in 2016/17.

Back