• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Car Thread

Wow. Not sure if that’s in a good or bad way but anyway, bloody hell Elon, wow.

View attachment 11215

View attachment 11216
Had my first ride in one of these last weekend and all I can say is "shit off a shovel." Amazing burst of speed that really does take your breath away. And, I'll confess, not as bad as I thought it was going to be when I saw it. Photos make it look really ugly and the interwebs have poked a lot of fun at it but I found it intriguing and a fun experience. Also, if you are around one at any time, don't be tempted to touch it as it records everything with hidden cameras! Quite fun parking it up and looking back through the recordings later. Reactions are very mixed!

Annoyingly, after waiting months to get it sorted, I need to give back my company car after less than 6 months so am back in the market for a car 😡

Anyone got a VW ID car? Can get an amazing deal on a personal lease for an ID7 Tourer - looks nice but never been in a VW electric.

Prime Video now showing the final 'Grand Tour' episode "One for the Road", involving a Stag, a 3L Mk I Capri and a Montecarlo.

Back