• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Banner...

That's very good, except it looks like Henry and Jarvis are in the middle of a blazing row. Swap them for Johnson and Hennessey?

Haha, indeed! I had more of a problem having them on the same side >.< I'll look for some less 'angry' looking players!

My "get Jody Craddock in the wolves forum banner" campaign starts now folks.

Who's in? :D

Boo, can you do me a Steve Bull montage for Facebook please... I can see a load of pints coming your way with this..

What size image do you want Quirk? Any particular style?

Who's on TWF Facebook duty. It needs to be updated more regularly. Give me the keys xx

I'm trying to get it linked in with the Twitter account but its not playing nicely

Booz

Can you do me a Facebook pic with various images of the Quirk through the years xx

Just been told on FB " You can go to the Forum and copy it from there " Can I just say that Frank knows much more than me about computering !

Site address moved to the top Jack.

TWFFacebookLogo2.jpg

PPB you can copy the picture by right clicking your mouse and clicking 'save image as'

NorthernWolf, im inboxing you, otherwise im gonna look proper fucking thick here !!

Back