• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Banner...

Dear Moderating and Banner Team,

I think it is disgusting, aye disgusting, that Wolves foremost player of all time, Peter Broadbent, is not on the banner.

Sincerely yours

Disgusted of the Eastern Counties.

The club is copying your idea Boozy...or is it the other way around?

0,,10307~9827097,00.jpg

The club is copying your idea Boozy...or is it the other way around?

0,,10307~9827097,00.jpg

I certainly didn't copy theirs, it was a 100% original idea (in so far as I thought of it in my own head). And theirs is shit compared to mine, they should give me a call.

Dear Moderating and Banner Team,

I think it is disgusting, aye disgusting, that Wolves foremost player of all time, Peter Broadbent, is not on the banner.

Sincerely yours

Disgusted of the Eastern Counties.

I think it is disgusting, nay, disgusting, that you did not mention Peter Broadbent when I asked who wanted who on the banner.

Yours sincerely,

Disgusted of the Banner Design Team.

I may change it round from time to time to keep things fresh.

Hmmm. They've managed to not only get Bully in the second worst home kit of all time, but in the version we used for its first half-season with white numbers that were completely invisible from more than 3 feet away.

Indeed. Why not go the whole hog and have him slumped on his knees at Burnden Park.

We're so fucking amateurish at this kind of thing, I hate our official website with its shitty Premium TV template.

Indeed. Why not go the whole hog and have him slumped on his knees at Burnden Park.

We're so fucking amateurish at this kind of thing, I hate our official website with its shitty Premium TV template.

Agreed with you deutsch. We need a new layout on the wolves official site

on the wolves forum layout it is brilliant straight to the point and easy to navigate.

when we are all set up next season with the match reports pics etc etc. I think in the right hand corner we should have the fixture for the next game and the result for the previous game with links to the New news section.

Quirkster, sorry mate I forgot your Bully montage. Better late than never eh?

QuirksFacebook.jpg

Oooh yes - I'll have it too. Great work mate - thanks.

Any chance we can fit Solbakken's baldy head onto the banner somewhere? Suppose we might have to wait for a pic of him in his Wolves gear

Could we also include John Terry Celebrating aswell?

Back