• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Banner...

Forum logo with a healthier looking Stan.

TWFBlackWhiteGoldLogoLongWithTrophies2.jpg

Looks stunning Booz, keep up the good work mate

Much better. If only our present squad could be so easily improved.

well, dont see Gued up there... ;)

Was anybody going to update the facebook thing? I have absolutely no idea how to do it.

I will sort it later when I'm on a pc. Great work Gav btw

Updated Facebook.

Looks feckin great

Booz just one change I have noticed the "wolvesforum.co.uk" gets covered up by the avatar on Facebook. Can you put that bit at the top and move the players down?

Booz just one change I have noticed the "wolvesforum.co.uk" gets covered up by the avatar on Facebook. Can you put that bit at the top and move the players down?

I just spotted that mate, and yeah I can do that no problem. Bit of a pisser as I liked the way Bully had his hands on his hips over it. I'll get onto it mate.

Site address moved to the top Jack.

TWFFacebookLogo2.jpg

Looks great.

Maybe the only thing i would alter is making the club logo ever so slightly more opaque. That may be just me though.

Looks great.

Maybe the only thing i would alter is making the club logo ever so slightly more opaque. That may be just me though.

I did try this Nick but it started to become very hard to see the logo and it looked messy.

Haha

I did try yesterday but the computers at Uni are shit. It will be done within the next minute.

I did try this Nick but it started to become very hard to see the logo and it looked messy.
Very hard to see?

You do realise more opaque means less see-through?

I got a bit bored so I thought i'd give it a shot:

2rfap2f.jpg

That's very good, except it looks like Henry and Jarvis are in the middle of a blazing row. Swap them for Johnson and Hennessey?

Back