• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Banner...

Cheers for all the compliments lads. Like I said, it really wouldn't have ended up like that without the input from you lot.

Boo, can you do me a Steve Bull montage for Facebook please... I can see a load of pints coming your way with this..

Course I can Quirk. Let me get the Facebook banner finished then let me know what you want (size, style etc).

The fuckbase banner is well underway by the way, and hopefully will be finished this afternoon. There won't be as many players on there but the style will be the same and it will be in a higher resolution due to the size. Again, what's posted up doesn't have to be the final thing, you lot can tinker with your ideas and I'll sort it out.

Can I point out that with the new banner the 'Notifications', 'Profile' and 'Settings' buttons in the top right corner all now overlap? Is that just mine? And is it a problem for accessing those functions?

Edit: If I wanted to change my settings it would be a problem as I can't click on it at all. Just want to point that out.

The drop down options overlap most of the banner on my iPhone but I can still use them. Strange.

Good work lads. These consolidated motifs will really help us drive our synergistic brand strategy through all our points of presence.

Can I point out that with the new banner the 'Notifications', 'Profile' and 'Settings' buttons in the top right corner all now overlap? Is that just mine? And is it a problem for accessing those functions?

Edit: If I wanted to change my settings it would be a problem as I can't click on it at all. Just want to point that out.

Really? I've got a couple of inches spare here <giggety>

First crack at a Fuckbase cover image. I did spend ages moving the various layers about, all input welcome as usual.

TWFFacebookLogo-1.jpg

I've got to see it at home Gav, good work you need to get out a bit more mate.

Only just noticed this thread, though I've certainly noticed the banner improving day by day. Excellent work, Boozad. For some reason, Cullis looks a lot healthier on the Facebook thingy than on the banner. He's nearly blue on my monitor, and wearing WWI khaki! And at 1400x900, there's still plenty of room for Richards and the Doog.

I've got to see it at home Gav, good work you need to get out a bit more mate.

Glad you like it Trev, and I'll be at work in 12 hours so that'll have to do for for going out for the time being!

For some reason, Cullis looks a lot healthier on the Facebook thingy than on the banner. He's nearly blue on my monitor, and wearing WWI khaki!

I can fix Stan in the forum logo now, I used a different technique when doing the fuckbase banner (for those who are interested); instead of brightening up the whole picture, I made a copy of Stan's shirt and brightened that as a separate image. I pasted the brighter shirt back over the original photo as a second layer, then applied the colour overlay just to the added layer. I've think I've saved that image as a JPEG so I should be able to fix that pretty quickly. It just means Dan will have to change it again!

Here's the original Stan photo:

StanCullis.jpg

StanCullisColour.jpg

I should get rid of those two white spots too, they make it look like he's got strangely placed kinky white nipples.

And at 1400x900, there's still plenty of room for Richards and the Doog.

I'm pretty happy with how it looks now to be honest, but I'll happily go with the general consensus. If people want more added I'll do it, if they're happy with the way it is I'll leave it.

Forum logo with a healthier looking Stan.

TWFBlackWhiteGoldLogoLongWithTrophies2.jpg

Back