• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Alan Partridge Thread

'Après pos (sp) speakers... What so you mean what does it mean, it's Latin, well I thought you'd require a basic grasp of Latin to work in Dixons'

Apologies it's the only one I half remember that hasn't been mentioned previous, spent many afternoons watching the genius of Steve Coogan. I prefered his older characters though Paul & Pauline Calf..

'some people say that all I can say is bag o shite, but there's always sack of cack.'

'I ask you is it a crime to hit a student with a sock...... containing a snooker ball'

Coogan is magnificent. The Trip is a masterpiece. Him and Brydon as a duo, just tremendous.

"School for the deaf?"
"Right - does that mean there will be noise or there won't be noise? They're not deaf offenders are they?"

French people sit in cafes, chomp on onions and say "on-he-hon-he-hon".

Just to jump in here and add my love of all things Partridge, the good lady is also currently trying to "get into it". She watchs DVD's as she likes TV noise when going to sleep. This has converted her into to a fan of the Office, Extra's & Early Doors in recent times, so hopefully the Partridge gets her.

However, the Partridge Comic Relief sketch was utter wank. What is the point of the idiot that was with him. Please Mr Coogan, don't bring back Mr P and ruin him.

Carry on............

Early Doors is fucking wonderful.

Alan "Hi Micheal, Could I please have a glass with some Ice, a little bit of fresh lemon, some tonic water annnnnd top it up with some Gordons Gin!!!!"

Micheal "Aye, Gin and tonic Alan"

Was about to post this on the bad comedy thread but thought that would be a mistake as

a) this is far from a bad comedy and
b) it would derail the bad comedy thread

But anyway - does anyone else say 'Grrrrr' when Everton are playing, and the commentator says "Saha!" I have started doing this subconsciously. I only noticed when I did it watching MOTD at my folks house over the weekend and they asked what the hell I was being so odd for.

It's just me, isn't it?

I'm going to end up doing that now, you mother.

I do my own "bdum-tish" after my hilarious Partridgean jokes, as appropriate.

Was about to post this on the bad comedy thread but thought that would be a mistake as

a) this is far from a bad comedy and
b) it would derail the bad comedy thread

But anyway - does anyone else say 'Grrrrr' when Everton are playing, and the commentator says "Saha!" I have started doing this subconsciously. I only noticed when I did it watching MOTD at my folks house over the weekend and they asked what the hell I was being so odd for.

It's just me, isn't it?

When we played Fulham, i think it could have been their promotion year, the Fulham fans had a banner in the South Bank which read, Knowing Me,Knowing You, SAHA!!

"Let's say I come to you and I say, I play for Manchester United and Manchester City. I'm Denis Law"
"I don't understand, Alan."
"I'm bisexual"
"What, you are are?"
"No, not me, Denis Law! No, not Denis Law! Er, Denis, if you're watching, sorry about that. Let's go for a drink some time. As friends. Actually, let's forget it."

This thread needs to be bumped back up so

He never said, the names Bond.....Jones the Bond....double 0 theven

Now that IS odd. I was posting on here as you were bumping it, out of nowhere.

spookey ??? I just thought it a shame to be on page two !

Back