• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Alan Partridge Thread

Actually, you might have a point with that one. Also, the last one of KMKYWAP is amazing television.

"Hello, lesbians."

Can't afford to let this thread slip.

"I've been working like a Japanese prisoner of war. But a happy one".

I'm... not... so keen on it, I mean, I don't like what they did with the idea, they set in in the 17th century, gave him a long nose, maybe it made it a bit funnier... but, but for the British, Bergerac is John Nettles... I... I thought you ruined it really... I'm just glad you haven't got your hands on "Lovejoy"... Probably set it in the future! When, of course, antiques will be even more expensive... Not a bad idea really!

"Right, dry skin cream. I'm having an attack of the old flakes again. This morning my pillow looked like a flapjack."

Can we come live from the blarney stone? I'm trying to get an angle on this.

"Pump 3 please."

"Good pump."

"I'm thinking about Alan Partridge's 'Espace for the Elderly'"

"You've gotta give a bit back. And it's tax deductable"

What, you've never heard of Berni Inn? He's the biggest steak house proprietor in the world!

Pete and Bernie's Philosophical Steak House. I think I actually would go there.

Guess which one of you two lovely ladies I'm going to make love to right now?

Sorry, had to take a shower. Got a bit clammy. Yeahhhhh.

One small point - not enough of a gap between the egg and the beans. I may want to mix them, but I want that more to be my choice. Try using a sausage for a breakwater. 7 on 10 overall.

Another Partridgism I use far too often to the annoyance of others.....

One small point - not enough of a gap between the egg and the beans. I may want to mix them, but I want that more to be my choice. Try using a sausage for a breakwater. 7 on 10 overall.

Another Partridgism I use far too often to the annoyance of others.....

:icon_lol:

Standard. Bacon, ten on ten.

Would you be brave enough to let me finish my conversation?

Mmm! That was a nice thick slice of Thin Lizzy. That was for my tireless PA Lynn, fifty, who is as diligent and hard-working a creature that ever graced this world we call…earth. It’s 4:39am.

Just to clarify - the queen is NOT dead. Unless of course she passed away during the night and has yet to be discovered by a maid.

Idea for a programme, called 'Free Spirits'. No, change that to 'Bad Attitude'.

I really do need to grow up. I've used this before:

Can I have my sausages burnt to a crisp, please? So that they can only be identified by reference to their dental records.

Jet from Gladiators to host a millennium barn dance at Yeovil aerodrome. Properly policed. It must not, I repeat not, turn into an all-night rave.

Back