• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Clearly you can't drive as you take out half of the village

It's a happy tale

Yeah but I aimed for the cat and got it.

#gta5skillz

What would be worse?
Langers driving skillz? Or his singing? :notlistening:

Clearly you can't drive as you take out half of the village

It's a happy tale

Oh wow Kenn, you need to get off the footie gifts stuff and start writing commercials for ITV. Just to add to your idea, instead of Langers hitting a cat can it be Adrian Chiles.

Oh wow Kenn, you need to get off the footie gifts stuff and start writing commercials for ITV. Just to add to your idea, instead of Langers hitting a cat can it be Adrian Chiles.

Why do you want Adrian Chiles hitting a cat?

Alabama, Arkansaw....
Don't care what your advert's for,
tune's been in my head since ten past four..
this morning. (sic).

Not exactly an advert, but the clothing firm sponsoring various programmes on Channel 4 where the kid (well really an young adult acting like a kid) screams on the sofa until the parent comes in, smiles sweetly & agrees that they can have a new pair of trainers etc.

If it was mine they would have been ignored completely!

They have 'improved' it??? by adding a Christmas theme!!

I'm gonna give a bit of praise to a product from an ad that used to / still does i suppose, do my fucking head in.

It's the Sensodyne one where some knobhead chews an ice cube to support said products qualities

About a month ago i had a pretty deep seated filling and ever since it had been giving me some lousy toothache especially after drinking anything hot or cold.

Last week, as a last resort, i bought some sensodyne toothpaste, it ain't cheap, anyway a week later toothache completely gone.

That stupid maplin advert with puns annoys me also Vanoramma imo it's on par with the go compare ads

The new effort by the National Lottery. The idea, I guess is, "it's Christmas so give a National Lottery Scratch Card" as a gift."
Just piss off will you

Just seen an ad for telly bet. Women sat there with laptops/tablets having a quick gamble during the ad break.
Basically a betting site where they chat about tv programmes too.
Everyone in the ad is female.
Phenomenal bit of stereotyping there.
#crass

One-Nil to Amigo Loans

Just fuck off and die. Derek Griffiths should be ashamed to be putting his voice to this usury. No way Brian Cant or Chloe Ashcroft would stoop so low.

One-Nil to Amigo Loans

Just fuck off and die. Derek Griffiths should be ashamed to be putting his voice to this usury. No way Brian Cant or Chloe Ashcroft would stoop so low.

Or indeed Floella Benjamin.

Changing the channel sometimes isn't even enough...

Back