• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

That new o2 advert with the cat wanting to be a dog.
WTF is all that about? I don't even know what they're trying to sell me.
:emot-fuckoff:

I saw that last night and had much the same reaction - No I'm not going to visit your stupid dog website to find out what the hell you are on about. Fuck off and make a proper advert.

The Discover Card Advert with the two coloured ladies.

1st lady - Discover Card, how can I help you ?

2nd lady - Oh, are you for real ?

You know I'm real, at Discover Card we're always here to talk.

Good, cos I don't like those machines.

Some Companies just don't appreciate the power of conversation.

Real people.

hmm mmmm

It's like calling the land of machines.

With their robot voices.

Oh I don't like those machines.

Now how can I help you?

Oh , I don't even remember !!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

JUST FUCK OFF !

Commercials in general, I understand they raise revenue for TV companies, but adverts every 5 or 10 minutes do my pissin' head in!

She's got a photo of her + boyfriend + love heart on her desk to make matters worse. Bitch.

Qlij1.jpg

This bloodshot-eyed bint is now in an even worse advert along the same lines with Jeff Stelling.

The new Robert Webb/Compare the Market one with a skit of Ebony & Ivory is also horrific.

That new Designed by Apple in California advert is repulsive.

The Admiral car insurance with their skit of "America" (the one the BBC used for World Cup 94).

You can't just shoehorn in lyrics/words that don't even vaguely fit the song, you morons.

I was looking for this one - it's one of very few ads that have to be muted when it comes on, I know the original song and I prefer it not to be ruined!

The dave taking over the world ad is pretty shite and the new go compare ones is fucking crap.

I have a funny feeling they're gearing up to get the opera guy to go back to his original jingle...

I have a funny feeling they're gearing up to get the opera guy to go back to his original jingle...

Stop trolling Hamlet. You could be banned for remarks like that.

The new Robert Webb/Compare the Market one with a skit of Ebony & Ivory is also horrific.
Ugh. I have to mute the TV when this comes on. What a cunt for doing that advert.

I like that Advert because it gets me a free toy meerkat to give to my baby niece/ nephew when it's born.

That French tosser in the Stella Artois Cidre advert is really getting on my tits now.

Saw an Advert Premiere the other night... one of those mammouth 2 minute 'imagination inspired, free thinking' jobbies from Honda.
Now Guinness used to do fantastic ads and Honda did that continuous movement thing that was brilliant. But this latest offering whilst having some clever touches to it is just a showcase of everything they do....

We both watched it and said afterwards, "It's alright, but I wouldn't like to watch it again".
Or every night or several times most evenings....
Jesus no!!!

the victoria plumb advert on tv. A bath filler for £200? That's just a poncy name for a fucking tap!!!!:argh:

Back