• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

the milky bars are all made....

that's another thing that gets my goat. It was NESSULS milky bar in the seventies, none of this NESSLAY fucking bollocksorama.

I also thought it was "the milky bars are on me"?

Laughed at someone the other night explaining their vitriol for the ad with eva longoria, for some catfood.

The William Hill advert - "Its a great idea, its my idea"

Fuck off you twelve year old tosser.

The new Cancer Research advert.

Yeah, I know it's for a great cause and all. But the woman who says "Cancer, you prat" really annoys me. "Cancer, you prick" would work so much better.

..............I'm Spartacus.
Who paid for the drinks?..
SPARTACUS!!
Hee,hee,hee

The IKEA gnome advert.... They really shouldn't let their advertising execs take drugs.

Some hair dye ad just had the tagline "covers up to 100% of grey hair"

Really? That is this products claim to fame?:spaz:

And the vom-fest ruth jones/robert lindsey sky ad.
Makes me wanna punch the tv!

The West Midland accented black girl was bad enough. Talking about SkyGo on the move.

Basically anyone who ends a sentence by talking and laughing at the same time needs to be dealt with and taught the error of their ways. Especially when the topic isn't at all funny.

The IKEA gnome advert.... They really shouldn't let their advertising execs take drugs.

I quite like that one, not quite sure why their adverts are so mental, they barely used to bother advertising at all so its not like they've exhausted all their normal ideas.

That stupid windows touch laptop ad. FFS we get it the screen detaches from the keyboard.

I can't quite decide whether that is awful & naff or is good because it is awful & naff.

It does not meet the criteria of being muted like Confused dot com or the Meerkats.

The new Bombardier advert. Now, I loathe Rik Mayall at the best of times, he's an unfunny ham who relies on shit physical comedy. But when he says "Big, English and very tasty" or words to that effect, we do not need to cut back to him afterwards saying "A bit like me". Yes Rik, I think we got the joke. Bellend.

I like Rik Mayall. He looks and sounds like he's probably a bit of a wanker to work with but I like the majority of his comedy stuff.

Rik Mayall may be a cock but Lord Flashheart makes me laugh. Then again, anybody makes me laugh in Blackadder.

Back