• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

The Santander advert with a worryingly uncomfortable Rory McIlroy, a constipated looking Jenson Button and Jess Ennis. Who - being female - is the one to bring some light relief to proceedings by offering some fashion tips.

Someone wrote that advert, and probably got paid for doing so. This world is just fucked up.

Dara O'Briain's School of Hard Sums advert when he goes on about knocking down a house with dominoes. OK, tell me the size of the original domino and the proportion that the size increases by, and whether that proportion is consistent. Then tell me the construction of the dominoes - are they all the same? What is the spacing between the dominoes and does that increase proportionally too? Is the ground flat around the property or are there gradients to incorporate? Is it all reasonable to presume that the dominoes are arranged in size order? And then tell me the construction of the house and I might be able to tell you whether you can knock down said dwelling or not you genial eggheaded wanker.

Planitherm.

I think it's new but be warned - you may come across this piece of shit soon. It features two neighbours chatting about another neighbour's energy saving methods.

I almost threw my remote at the telly because some drongo actually got paid for making that advert. This frequently angers me (see Santander post).

Planitherm.

I think it's new but be warned - you may come across this piece of shit soon. It features two neighbours chatting about another neighbour's energy saving methods.

I almost threw my remote at the telly because some drongo actually got paid for making that advert. This frequently angers me (see Santander post).

Have seen this - its merely been added to my 'mute when on' list. Too much effort throwing things!

The Admiral car insurance with their skit of "America" (the one the BBC used for World Cup 94).

You can't just shoehorn in lyrics/words that don't even vaguely fit the song, you morons.

Oh, and the Volkswagen advert where the tall woman keeps meeting men shorter than her.

1) Shallow bint.

2) It's you that's the freak love, how tall are you, 6'4''? I wouldn't want to be dating a female Niall Quinn thank you very much.

Not when you're a shortarse like me.

Think of where your face will be. Comfy pillows good sir, comfy pillows.

4768067746_422411c685_o.jpg

The Sky Broadband ad with Bruce Willis and that stupid woman who sits staring in awe at him, and then the immortal line.

" Try Sky broadband, its totally unlimited..........as am I "

Why don't you just rip your knickers off, straddle him and ride him like a Grand Canyon mule !!!!

She's got a photo of her + boyfriend + love heart on her desk to make matters worse. Bitch.

Qlij1.jpg

The injury lawyer advert when the woman falls down the stairs.

That frankly creepy toothpaste or toothbrush ad where the girl keeps ageing while her teeth remain 18 years old. What the hell were they thinking?

And on a similar theme, that stupid bastard who's going grey while his wife keeps her "natural" hair colour. "I don't know how she does it". Well, then, you sir, are a fucking moron.

That frankly creepy toothpaste or toothbrush ad where the girl keeps ageing while her teeth remain 18 years old. What the hell were they thinking?

And on a similar theme, that stupid bastard who's going grey while his wife keeps her "natural" hair colour. "I don't know how she does it". Well, then, you sir, are a fucking moron.

Even the way he pronounces "Kate" is annoying!

Moon Pigs new Father’s Day advert. Three beers, a glass, three packet of crisps and a card.....just 25 quid.

What a ripoff.

Blimey. The Somersby Cider advert is actually mildly amusing and quite clever.

That new o2 advert with the cat wanting to be a dog.
WTF is all that about? I don't even know what they're trying to sell me.
:emot-fuckoff:

Back