• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Advice Thread

This is childish and irrational and based off my massive insecurity to some extent but I'm embarrassingly unsure if my feelings are normal. My new girlfriend and her friend are on holiday and went on a pub crawl Saturday night, and ended being walked home after an all nighter by a couple of men who they asked in for a beer. She had no intention of anything happening and nothing did, I also know she has no reason to cheat but I'm still a pissed off about it.

Is that even appropriate behaviour, I can't imagine she'd be happy if I'd have got drunk and taken two girls back to my digs for a drink?

Thats a bad sign for sure. My ex was like that, really good fun, very social but would cross the line all the time, at parties, gigs, festivals, she never cheated, but she (supposedly innocently) thought that hanging out with guys when I wasn't there was fine, which it is, to an extent.

The problem arose when she would get drunk, and guys being guys, would try it on. There were a lot of situations that could have been avoided if she wasnt so naive. She never cheated or thought she was doing anything wrong, because she thought she was just hanging out. Being a bit of a dirtbird myself, I know guys mostly hang out with girls to shag them.

So maybe have a gentle word? Obviously you're pissed off, I would be too, but probably best to hide that away, as your missus probably didnt know she was leaving herself open to anything untoward and she may get upset if you suggest it.

It wouldn't bother me TBH - could it have been instigated by her friend?

I can understand why you're pissed off about it but I don't think I'd be that fussed if it was me - I'd trust her and that'd be the end of it.

But definitely talk to her if you're unhappy about it - its never good to bottle things up.

Cheers to both of you, I'm going to have to let it go and trust her, but it'll probably bother me for a while yet.

And it's like with you ex DDW, she just thought it normal, sociable. I must have trust issues though, as I'm struggling with it still, and i know for a fact that she's cheated on someone else previously.

I'd be concerned over the safety issue as well as the trust issue.

And it's like with you ex DDW, she just thought it normal, sociable. I must have trust issues though, as I'm struggling with it still, and i know for a fact that she's cheated on someone else previously.

I would expect that most people have cheated on a previous partner, but I would imagine that very few of us would do so in a serious relationship - if she's serious about you, I would imagine she would know what constitutes harmless fun, and that anything past that is a no- no.

Does anyone know the current doghouse sentence for the crime of "Forgetting to take your debit card to Ikea" please...?

It as nice knowing you..

Remember that Machin chap ? I always liked him, so sad what happened !

It's punishment enough going to Ikea on a Saturday.

I heard on the news earlier that IKEA had to be closed after a 'serious incident'. Hope nobody from the forum was affected...

Having enough cash for an Ikea breakfast has spared me from the death penalty. That's the only silver lining....

You do realise that this incident will be stored in her memory bank and brought out again when you least expect it !

You're basically a dead man walking :)

You do realise that this incident will be stored in her memory bank and brought out again when you least expect it !

You're basically a dead man walking :)
Yep. Like that fella with his passport... :)

Were you supposed to be buying this?
DBTBQ4BVYAUt3jx.jpg

:icon_lol:

Just served up this as a peace offering. Didn't go down well as she can't have the beer due to being on antibiotics for an ear infection. Oops. Having a shocker here chaps!
2f3f0ee585d0014f5b32964991179f6c.jpg

Might be a long shot, but I'm trying to burn MP4 files to a DVD to be played on a DVD player later on, but can't find any decent software that will be do it without watermarks etc, any ideas?

Back