• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2024 Paris Olympics Thread

+25 minutes of injury time and still not finished - What happened?
I only turned on with about half an hour to go and the comms were saying then there'd be loads of stoppage time. Then there was one of those poxy pitch invasions (how does that keep happening) and Morocco were being very Eddie Howe with breaking the game up and staying down when "injured".

Is it still going on? +37 minutes now.
I only turned on with about half an hour to go and the comms were saying then there'd be loads of stoppage time. Then there was one of those poxy pitch invasions (how does that keep happening) and Morocco were being very Eddie Howe with breaking the game up and staying down when "injured".

No luck of the Irish with their pool in the 7's, New Zealand, South Africa and Japan.

No luck of the Irish with their pool in the 7's, New Zealand, South Africa and Japan

Good win but the draw doesn't get any better if we finish 2nd as probably will now, have to play winner of France/Fiji group.

Wouldn't be like us to lose in the Quarter Final

Surely part of the charm of the Olympics is that you dip into sports that you would normally never ever watch. Like fuck am I watching kayaking or rowing under the normal run of things for instance, but if that's on offer I might have a look.

The worst one to watch is sailing. Basically like watching a photo and you have no idea who's winning :D

Surely part of the charm of the Olympics is that you dip into sports that you would normally never ever watch. Like fuck am I watching kayaking or rowing under the normal run of things for instance, but if that's on offer I might have a look.

The worst one to watch is sailing. Basically like watching a photo and you have no idea who's winning :D
Or the single handed yachting, I spotted one of the French competitors using both hands, bloody cheat.

So currently watching France v USA on Eurosport 1. I assume the other match with Bouba in isn’t available for us to watch anywhere?

Mad that the bloody Olympics are on Eurosport. Should always be on BBC, IMO.

So currently watching France v USA on Eurosport 1. I assume the other match with Bouba in isn’t available for us to watch anywhere?

Mad that the bloody Olympics are on Eurosport. Should always be on BBC, IMO.
It is on the bbc. The France game is on the website or red button.
They can only show 2 events at any one time though.

Back