• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

In other news, Margreitter and Sigurdarson can leave.

I know, almost more shocking than Darlo's post.

Not sure why anyone would treat that rumour seriously. Still, I've heard we've got Lassana Diarra coming in on trial.

I'll be annoyed if we send him there. I wouldn't lend them the steam off my piss.

I'll be annoyed if we send him there. I wouldn't lend them the steam off my piss.

Would this be because they are the franchise by any chance?

Is there any milage in Sam Johnstone to Wolves as is linked in the HITC article?

They're thieves and an affront to English football. A cancer on the game.

As horrible they are, and Robinson comes across as a bit of a twat they have a decent record developing players. It would be a decent move for him.

They play the right kind of football to help in his development so I'd have no worries about him going there

Plus, he could get a decent apprenticeship from Darren Potter...

A since-deleted tweet says we're picking up Emmanuel Eboue on a free. Sound the DW klaxon.

A since-deleted tweet says we're picking up Emmanuel Eboue on a free. Sound the DW klaxon.

I know I'm the only one, but I love eboue. We're good for right backs though.

What's this nonsense about Dave Edwards being the heir of Sako? PR own goal there, Kenny...

Back