• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Nice backtrack to a position that is less damaging, but with the same premise that the contract must be improved for him to sign

Nice backtrack to a position that is less damaging, but with the same premise that the contract must be improved for him to sign

And I don't mind this part per se - I'm sure he won't be the first Wolves player who hasn't signed the first deal laid in front of him. Better comments from him there and I hope KJ has had a word in his lughole.

It still would have been far better to have done all of this talking behind closed doors.

I have no problem with him wanting a deal that is good for him as long as it's a sensible one for the club also. This statement reads much better than the original one!

Anyone would think that Kenny "that is his opinion" Jackett had a private & loud word in his ear and told him to get out there and at least try and fix the crappy situation he created.

I'm more then happy to be proved wrong on this one, hope they can strike a deal.

I just suffer from thinking everyone should want to stay at Wolves apart from those who are good enough to go on to greater things elsewhere obviously.

Everything he said here, he said in the original interview.

Ball still firmly in our court. Make the boy an offer that reflects his standing in the current first team and he'll sign it.

Absolutely. But the difference is in the tone. And also none of the "Fulham are huge" encouragement to the bidding club. Much more conciliatory, and makes me feel more confident that KMac will sign. Assuming we make a new offer (we will) and that he doesnt want silly money (who knows).

Absolutely. But the difference is in the tone. And also none of the "Fulham are huge" encouragement to the bidding club. Much more conciliatory, and makes me feel more confident that KMac will sign. Assuming we make a new offer (we will) and that he doesnt want silly money (who knows).

Yes, but he's probably only saying it because he's had his knuckles rapped. Had this been the tone of the first interview, I think more of the criticism would have been aimed towards the club, than the player. He's still a cock for the first interview.

Apparently* we are after Manchester United's Sam Johnstone.

* as in, it's a non-approved website blah blah blah rumour snobbery blah blah

That the guy that was at PNE last season?

It's not snobbery, it's quality control.

We're after Emiliano Martinez from Arsenal. No source, no quotes but look, it's now on this website, must be true.

It's not snobbery, it's quality control.

We're after Emiliano Martinez from Arsenal. No source, no quotes but look, it's now on this website, must be true.

You're going to look a right mug when we sign Martinez tomorrow...

You're going to look a right mug when we sign Martinez tomorrow...

Au contraire, I was first with the news.

There's no apparently about it, crappy websites make stuff up at this time of year. If it isn't from a reputable source then it isn't worth the bandwidth of posting.

Au contraire, I was first with the news.

There's no apparently about it, crappy websites make stuff up at this time of year. If it isn't from a reputable source then it isn't worth the bandwidth of posting.

ITKtastic

Back