• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

I can't believe I've just read that - FFS. He'd be a loss to us but he's not irreplaceable. It's not like losing Sako.

I don't want anyone wearing a Wolves shirt who doesn't want to wear a Wolves shirt and that interview gives me the impression that he's simply not committed enough.

No time for that attitude whatsoever.

Well we all loved Sako even after his public strops about not moving to Nottingham Forest the day before a game..

He didn't say anything himself, did he? All I remember is after the fact he came out and said "my head was turned so coach didn't play me, but that was the slap I needed and now I'm good to go".

I don't think McDonald is indispensable insofar as there are midfielders out there who can do things he can't, but equally I don't know how many midfielders there are that can play the passes he can (his assist to Afobe in a losing effort against someone last season [picked up the ball, turned, slid it from probably 40 yards out right to Afobe's feet in stride in the penalty area] springs to mind).

If McDonald does move on then we go with what we have. Lee Evans will step up for me in that role alongside Coady...

I think if he was moving to a PL club we may all be bit more understanding, but the fact he's moving to a smaller club who finished way down the pecking order last season it clearly shows there's only one thing he really cares about.
Let's be honest we all want better as high a wages as possible especially in a career as short as a footballers, this doesn't surprise me at all.

He didn't say anything himself, did he? All I remember is after the fact he came out and said "my head was turned so coach didn't play me, but that was the slap I needed and now I'm good to go".

Its as good as..

I think if he was moving to a PL club we may all be bit more understanding, but the fact he's moving to a smaller club who finished way down the pecking order last season it clearly shows there's only one thing he really cares about.
Let's be honest we all want better as high a wages as possible especially in a career as short as a footballers, this doesn't surprise me at all.

I don't think it matters who has turned his head - his words are disrespecting Wolves. That's all I really care about TBH.

I'm really disappointed.

I've got to say I'm deeply disappointed with that interview.

Not to me, IMHO there's a big difference between yapping about it during the process and yapping about it afterward.
At the time a lot of fans were unhappy with Sako's actions. He was unhappy he wasn't allowed to talk to Forest. He then knuckled down and proved himself. The same can be for Macca.

Poor Kev and his basic increase. Times are tough in the KMac household #pray4Kev

Hell that cunt Robbie Keane loved us so much he kept on coming back to Molineux and taking the piss.. He's still bloody adored here though..

Well we all loved Sako even after his public strops about not moving to Nottingham Forest the day before a game..
He didn't have strops did he? KJ pulled him out of the team as he felt his mind wasn't right with a possible move coming up. Certainly didn't refuse to play or act the nob from what I remember.

This thread is as bad as Twitter.... Carry on abusing one of ower own then.

Hell that cunt Robbie Keane loved us so much he kept on coming back to Molineux and taking the piss.. He's still bloody adored here though..
Nice try but we sold him for the money rather than he engineered a move away.

Lighting a fuse and putting it out before anyone knows it's there (we can speculate, sure, but we never really know) is one thing.

KMac just blew the whole fucking pile in everyone's faces.

I don't think it matters who has turned his head - his words are disrespecting Wolves. That's all I really care about TBH.

I'm really disappointed.

It does but loyalty and footballers are two words that don't regularly mix well.

Hell that $#@! Robbie Keane loved us so much he kept on coming back to Molineux and taking the piss.. He's still bloody adored here though..
I think you are wuming now, you know the difference nobody needs to explain it

Astonished by the volume of 'give KM whatever he asks for' comments on social media.

How about no?!

Back