• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Celtic are in for Vossen so I don't think we can compete on that one. I think Nahki Wells would be a lot of money but wouldn't say no.

Wells is average at this level and would cost a decent whack. Probably the 2.5m that Vossen is going for.

I wouldn't be adverse to Le Fondre if he was 500k or so. We're going to be hard pressed to get anybody close to Dicko/Afobe for a respectable fee. They're a class above most in this league.

Wells is average at this level and would cost a decent whack. Probably the 2.5m that Vossen is going for.

I wouldn't be adverse to Le Fondre if he was 500k or so. We're going to be hard pressed to get anybody close to Dicko/Afobe for a respectable fee. They're a class above most in this league.

What kind of fee would Huddersfield ask for Harry Bunn?

No idea. Can't say I know much about him other than a few rate him on here.

I'd like to see us go after Jonny Russell. He'd be perfect as a left sided forward in a three. He'd surely be available for the right fee given Derby's recent forward additions.

I'd like to see Russell come here, with Bent, Weissman and Martin, plus Ince I'd argue his chances will be limited next season, they seem to be going for it with the money they're splashing out so could do with recouping something.

I'd like to see Russell come here, with Bent, Weissman and Martin, plus Ince I'd argue his chances will be limited next season, they seem to be going for it with the money they're splashing out so could do with recouping something.

Agreed Russell would be a very good replacement for Sako IMO

Reading MolMix, it looks like Stearman and McDonald could be on their way out.

I read and looks like a lot of pant-wetting to me.

Rough details of said Pant Wetting please

Rollseyes....

Are they saying they have rejected deals or we have decided to bin them off or they need something to complain about and today's Wolvesmoanathon is based on these players?

It's just a thread where a guy is claiming Stearman isn't happy with contract offer and others who think that mcDonald would be tempted by a move to Fulham. From what I can decipher anyway. Most of it is 'we aren't showing enough ambition'

Rough details of said Pant Wetting please

Can't agree new contract with Stearman (Pant-wetter is reliable)
Couple of people saying their 'contacts' at Fulham think deal will be finalised this week (Not a clue if pant-wetters are reliable)

So the 3rd option then. Move along, nothing to see there then.

I call bollocks, exact same "noises" a year ago when Stearman was out of contract. Besides which we'd just keep Stearman for a year now even if we couldn't agree a deal, not as if we need to wring extra value out of him being as we bought him seven years ago.

I call bollocks, exact same "noises" a year ago when Stearman was out of contract. Besides which we'd just keep Stearman for a year now even if we couldn't agree a deal, not as if we need to wring extra value out of him being as we bought him seven years ago.

Although, we would have sold him in January if we'd managed to get a replacement.

Although, we would have sold him in January if we'd managed to get a replacement.

To what was at the time a Premier League team, yes (if that information was correct).

We won't sell him to Fulham. We don't need to (we'd let his contract run down), they wouldn't offer enough, Batth isn't fit yet and Hause has never played a game for us at centre half.

To what was at the time a Premier League team, yes (if that information was correct).

We won't sell him to Fulham. We don't need to (we'd let his contract run down), they wouldn't offer enough, Batth isn't fit yet and Hause has never played a game for us at centre half.

Fulham are after McDonald not Stearman. Don't know if anyone is after Stearman at the moment, but if he keeps rejecting contracts then I'm sure someone would come sniffing.

If no-one's actually bidding for Stearman (Fulham are the only team I have seen linked) then he can't exactly be imminently on his way, can he.

Ken said only last week that McDonald wasn't going anywhere.

Back